Would you have Sleepiness (Drowsiness) when you have Migraine?
Summary: Sleepiness is found among people with Migraine, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Depression, and take medication Imitrex.
We study 529 people who have Sleepiness (Drowsiness) and Migraine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Migraine and Sleepiness >>>
Migraine (headache) can be treated by Topamax, Imitrex, Topiramate, Maxalt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 51,717 Migraine patients)
Sleepiness (excess sleeping) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 69,895 Sleepiness patients)
On Feb, 21, 2015: 529 people who have migraine and Sleepiness are studied.
Gender of people who have migraine and experienced Sleepiness * :
Age of people who have migraine and experienced Sleepiness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (79 people, 14.93%)
- Headache (71 people, 13.42%)
- Pain (61 people, 11.53%)
- Hypertension (37 people, 6.99%)
- Back pain (35 people, 6.62%)
- Anxiety (34 people, 6.43%)
- Fibromyalgia (34 people, 6.43%)
- Nausea (28 people, 5.29%)
- Bipolar disorder (25 people, 4.73%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 3.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Imitrex (158 people, 29.87%)
- Topamax (117 people, 22.12%)
- Relpax (67 people, 12.67%)
- Lyrica (66 people, 12.48%)
- Maxalt (60 people, 11.34%)
- Neurontin (56 people, 10.59%)
- Effexor xr (56 people, 10.59%)
- Promethazine (50 people, 9.45%)
- Phenergan (47 people, 8.88%)
- Flonase (44 people, 8.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of migraine and sleepiness on
Do you have Migraine and Sleepiness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sleepiness and Migraine
- support group for people who have Migraine
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Migraine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prednisone, Omeprazole, Linzess, Ambien for a 22-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Zoloft, Relpax for a 66-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Ativan, Topamax for a 27-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Elavil, Topamax for a 51-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Relpax, Maxalt, Sumatriptan, Zomig for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.