Home > Mrsa infection > Diarrhoea > Mrsa infection and Diarrhoea
Review: could Mrsa infection cause Diarrhoea (Diarrhea)?
We study 193 people who have Mrsa infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Diarrhoea (Diarrhea). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Mrsa infection and Diarrhoea >>>
Mrsa infection (methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus superbug infection) (latest reports from 198 patients) can be treated by Bactrim, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim Ds, Zyvox.
Diarrhoea (latest reports from 1,102,104 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 193 people who have mrsa infection are studied. Among them, 3 (1.55%) have Diarrhoea.
Gender of people who have mrsa infection and experienced Diarrhoea * :
Age of people who have mrsa infection and experienced Diarrhoea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain management (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Septra ds (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bactrim ds (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vicodin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Clindamycin hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Opana er (1 people, 33.33%)
- Mupirocin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vancomycin hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mrsa Infection and Diarrhoea?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diarrhoea and Mrsa infection
- support group for people who have Mrsa infection
- support group for people who have Diarrhoea
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- Vancomycin can a rapid bolus over a few minutes via a short drip perforate only one ear drum.
Septic breast wounds after bilateral lumpectomy.Pencil drain left in (L) breast for 5 months cause septecemia.E Fascalis + S. Aureus.Vancomycin was diluted with 10 ml sterile water then administrated directly via a short drip with a rapid bolus over a few minutes instead via a 100 ml Saline drip ove ...
- Is taking imodium a few days after taking aloe vera gel safe?
I have diarrhea from taking aloe Vera gel and I really need to get rid of it, I bought the aloe Vera gel on about Monday of this week. I have been having diarrhea from this aloe Vera gel since a day after I took it. I was wondering if it was safe to take Imodium for my diarrhea four days after i dra ...
- Can someone on warfarin take imodium?
I have diarrhea and would like to know if imodium interferes with coumadin which I take every day.? Thank you
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse.
- Do mrsa and petechiae have anything to do with one another? because i have mrsa and am afraid this may be the start of an outbreak or lead to one.
I am a 16 year old girl who freaks out at any sign of a MRSA outbreak, due to going septic when I was 13 and would like to know if MRSA and Petechiae have thing to do with the other. I don't want to freak out about nothing if it is nothing.
- How to cure isoniazid c dif colitis
Developed c dif colitis 4.5 mos into inh tx also have cvid as well as systemic lupus and ankylosing spondylitis... What can they give me?
- Can insulin (lantil) increase frequency of bowel movements?
Since doctor increased dosage of Lantus I have been having more bowel movements which irritate my hemorrhoid.
- What is causing my symptoms.
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
- Any idea what i had?
Within seconds, diarrhea and vomiting started until GI was completely empty. I became incoherent during and collapsed onto the bathroom floor. Was unable to move. Rapid, shallow breathing started. Ambulance was called, acute abdominal pain started when they arrived ~30 mins after episode started. ...
More questions for: Mrsa infection, Diarrhoea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Mrsa infection, Diarrhoea
Common treatments for Mrsa Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Mrsa infection symptoms:
Diarrhoea related symptom studies:
- Diarrhoea in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,443 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Blood cholesterol abnormal (3,938 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Blood pressure (7,465 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Breast cancer (3,289 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Depression (4,393 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Hypertension (7,974 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Osteoporosis (4,399 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Pain (4,529 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Regional enteritis (3,666 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4,230 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Septra Ds, Bactrim Ds for a patient with MRSA Infection, Pain From Mrsa Removal Abcesses, Mrsa Abcess Removed Left Hip And Middle Right Finger, Mrsa Abcesses Removed (3) From Labia. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional, Fever, Loss Of Appetite, Loss Of Libido, Sweating Increased, Night Sweats, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Chest Tightness, Hernia - Hiatal, Abcesses, Warm To Touch Sores
- A study of side effects of Mupirocin for a patient with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Opana Er for a patient with Mrsa Infection, Pain Management. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Diarrhoea
More related studies for: Mrsa infection, Diarrhoea
Recent Mrsa Infection related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zyvox for a 57-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Colloidal Silver, Benadryl for a 3-year old boy who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Ibuprofen, Bactrim for a 28-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Bactrim Ds, Avelox (Bayer Pharms) - 400MG for a 48-year old man who has MRSA
- Comparions of Bactrim (Mutual Pharm) - 400MG;80MG, Zyrtec (Mcneil Consumer) - 10MG for a 32-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Altabax, Bactrim Ds for a 47-year old man who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Septra for a 44-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Cubicin (Cubist) - 500MG/VIAL, Cellcept for a 29-year old man who has Mrsa
- Comparions of Bactrim Ds, Vibramycin (Pfizer) - EQ 100MG BASE for a 40-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Zyvox (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 600MG, Lamictal (Glaxosmithkline) - 150MG for a 61-year old woman who has Mrsa
More related comparison studies for: Mrsa infection, Diarrhoea
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Acne Cosmetica
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Endometrial Cancer
- Respiratory Sighs