Would you have Shingles (Herpes zoster) when you have Mrsa infection?
Summary: there is no Shingles reported by people with Mrsa infection yet.
We study people who have Shingles (Herpes zoster) and Mrsa infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Mrsa infection and Shingles >>>
Mrsa infection (methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus superbug infection) can be treated by Bactrim, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim Ds, Zyvox. (latest reports from 226 Mrsa Infection patients)
Shingles (a painful, contagious rash caused by the chickenpox virus) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 22,710 Shingles patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Mrsa Infection and Shingles?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Mrsa infection
- support group for people who have Shingles
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of side effects of Aztreonam for a 24-year old woman with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Vertigo, Muscle Stiffness, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Sleep Walking
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Norco, Flexeril for a 21-year old man with MRSA Infection, Low Back Pain. The patient has Taste Disturbance, Depression Aggravated, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Percocet for a 41-year old woman with Lupus. The patient has Shingles
- A study of drug interactions between Echinacea, Gabapentin for a 58-year old woman with Shingles. The patient has Shingles
Recent Mrsa Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.