Home > Ms > Brittle nails > Ms and Brittle nails
Review: could Ms cause Brittle nails (Nail abnormalities)?
We study 203,354 people who have Ms from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Brittle nails (Nail abnormalities). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ms and Brittle nails >>>
Ms (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 279,998 patients) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Betaseron, Baclofen.
Brittle nails (abnormal nail) (latest reports from 3,115 patients) has been reported by people with breast cancer, high blood pressure, breast cancer metastatic, preventive health care, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 203,354 people who have ms are studied. Among them, 5 (0.00%) have Brittle Nails.
Gender of people who have ms and experienced Brittle nails * :
|Brittle nails||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have ms and experienced Brittle nails * :
|Brittle nails||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (5 people, 100.00%)
- Psoriasis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tysabri (4 people, 80.00%)
- Avonex (3 people, 60.00%)
- Amlodipine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Gilenya (1 people, 20.00%)
- Celecoxib (1 people, 20.00%)
- Losartan potassium (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lithium carbonate (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lyrica (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ms and Brittle Nails?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Brittle Nails and Ms
- support group for people who have Ms
- support group for people who have Brittle Nails
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ms, Brittle nails
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
More reviews for: Ms, Brittle nails
Common treatments for Ms and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Ms symptoms:
- Fatigue in Ms (18,937 reports)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse in Ms (18,620 reports)
- Asthenia in Ms (14,531 reports)
- Fall in Ms (14,113 reports)
- Multiple Sclerosis in Ms (11,433 reports)
- Pain - Head in Ms (11,349 reports)
- Bladder Infection in Ms (10,076 reports)
- Gait Disturbance in Ms (9,515 reports)
- Influenza Like Illness in Ms (8,694 reports)
- Hypnosis And Pain in Ms (7,894 reports)
Brittle Nails related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Ms, Brittle nails
Recent Ms related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ms, Brittle nails
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt