Would you have Episcleritis when you have Ms?
Summary: Episcleritis is found among people with Ms, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Multiple sclerosis, and take medication Tysabri.
We study 8 people who have Episcleritis and Ms from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Ms and Episcleritis >>>
Ms (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Betaseron, Baclofen. (latest reports from 222,635 Ms patients)
Episcleritis (acute inflammatory disorder of the episclera of eye) has been reported by people with acne, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, hypersensitivity. (latest reports from 346 Episcleritis patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 8 people who have ms and Episcleritis are studied.
Gender of people who have ms and experienced Episcleritis * :
Age of people who have ms and experienced Episcleritis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (8 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 12.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tysabri (3 people, 37.50%)
- Rebif (3 people, 37.50%)
- Miralax (1 people, 12.50%)
- Misoprostol (1 people, 12.50%)
- Avonex (1 people, 12.50%)
- Methylprednisolone (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ms and episcleritis on
Do you have Ms and Episcleritis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Episcleritis and Ms
- support group for people who have Ms
- support group for people who have Episcleritis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Tecfidera for a 32-year old woman with MS. The patient has Uti - Recurrent
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Krill Oil, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Metformin, Gabapentin, Tecfidera for a 56-year old woman with Bone Health, Ms, Heart Health, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological Pain.
- A study of side effects of Tecfidera for a 34-year old woman with MS. The patient has Metallic Taste
- A study of side effects of Tysabri for a 54-year old woman with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Photosensitivity Allergic Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Lamictal for a 23-year old woman with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Night Sweats
Recent Ms related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.