Multiple sclerosis and Blood creatinine increased - from FDA reports
Blood creatinine increased is found among people with Multiple sclerosis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Gilenya and have High blood pressure. We study 308 people who have Blood creatinine increased and Multiple sclerosis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen (latest reports from 423,532 Multiple sclerosis patients)
Blood Creatinine Increased
Blood creatinine increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, diabetes, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 52,248 Blood creatinine increased patients).
On Feb, 13, 2017
308 people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Blood Creatinine Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple Sclerosis and experience Blood Creatinine Increased *:
- female: 76.9 %
- male: 23.1 %
Age of people who have Multiple Sclerosis and experience Blood Creatinine Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.75 %
- 20-29: 3.38 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 21.43 %
- 50-59: 36.09 %
- 60+: 24.06 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (26 people, 8.44%)
- Depression (15 people, 4.87%)
- Hypothyroidism (11 people, 3.57%)
- Muscle Spasticity (10 people, 3.25%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 3.25%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gilenya (77 people, 25.00%)
- Tysabri (71 people, 23.05%)
- Avonex (57 people, 18.51%)
- Ampyra (34 people, 11.04%)
- Rebif (30 people, 9.74%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Blood Urea Increased (75 people, 24.35%)
- Fatigue (52 people, 16.88%)
- Weakness (51 people, 16.56%)
- Lymphocyte Count Decreased (50 people, 16.23%)
- Renal Failure Acute (48 people, 15.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood creatinine increased and Multiple sclerosis?
- Check symptoms - is your blood creatinine increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Multiple sclerosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Other conditions that could case Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Can you answer these questions?
Is anyone's Cushing's the result of Steroids used to treat their M.S., or does everyone have some type of tumor? I'm in the beginning stage of diagnosis. Abnormal midnight saliva & still waiting on ACTH results. The waiting is the worst part of all... Thxs
You may be interested in these reviews
hi. having gas issues and trying to pin it down . just decides to come as it pleases and without warning. no smell just noise. anyone have this issue? i ruled out dairy. no other changes in diet noted.
Hello I am new here! I have been diagnosed with ms for 17 years now. Last summer got diagnosed with stage5 breast cancer. I am currently on nothing but high doses of biotin for my ms, which is now primary progressive. For the cancer I am on letrozole and iv zometa. I get the zometa monthly ...