Would you have Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter) when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Atrial fibrillation is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Preventive health care, and take medication Dexamethasone.
We study 1,353 people who have Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter) and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Atrial fibrillation >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from 63,294 Multiple Myeloma patients)
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 87,259 Atrial fibrillation patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 1,353 people who have multiple myeloma and Atrial Fibrillation are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||37.37%||62.63% |
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.23%||1.54%||14.96%||83.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (109 people, 8.06%)
- Pain (81 people, 5.99%)
- Hypertension (79 people, 5.84%)
- Arrhythmia (62 people, 4.58%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (55 people, 4.07%)
- Depression (53 people, 3.92%)
- Angina pectoris (46 people, 3.40%)
- Arthritis (44 people, 3.25%)
- Nausea (38 people, 2.81%)
- Hypercalcaemia (37 people, 2.73%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dexamethasone (883 people, 65.26%)
- Velcade (842 people, 62.23%)
- Revlimid (779 people, 57.58%)
- Aspirin (648 people, 47.89%)
- Zometa (538 people, 39.76%)
- Aredia (437 people, 32.30%)
- Decadron (368 people, 27.20%)
- Thalomid (339 people, 25.06%)
- Lasix (337 people, 24.91%)
- Prednisone (325 people, 24.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Atrial Fibrillation?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 62-year old man with Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Poison Tobacco, Cannabis for a 16-year old boy with N-a-g. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Vyvanse for a 19-year old boy with Depression - Adolescents, Adhd. The patient has Sinus Tachycardia, Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Thalomid for a 83-year old woman with Multiple Myeloma. The patient has Injection Zoldronic Acid 4mg Once A Month, Corticosteroid, 40mg Per Wk
- A study of drug interactions between Xgeva, Revlimid, Acyclovir, Crestor for a 65-year old man with Osteoporosis, Myeloma - Multiple, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Chills
Recent Multiple Myeloma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prednisone, Revlimid for a 85-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Synthroid, Coreg, Effexor Xr, Suboxone for a 46-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 5MG, Velcade for a 67-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 20MG, Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Maxzide (Mylan Bertek) - 50MG;75MG, Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Glipizide (Watson Labs) - 5MG for a 65-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.