Home > Multiple myeloma > Cutaneous lupus erythematosus > Multiple myeloma and Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Review: could Multiple myeloma cause Cutaneous lupus erythematosus?
We study 56,686 people who have Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Cutaneous lupus erythematosus. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Cutaneous lupus erythematosus >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 133,906 patients) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate.
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus (own immune system attacks various cells causing a wide variety of signs and symptoms) (latest reports from 3,417 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, fungal nail infection, nail tinea.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 56,686 people who have multiple myeloma are studied. Among them, 3 (0.01%) have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Cutaneous lupus erythematosus * :
|Cutaneous lupus erythematosus||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Cutaneous lupus erythematosus * :
|Cutaneous lupus erythematosus||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||200.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Velcade (2 people, 66.67%)
- Revlimid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Carvedilol (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Velcade side effects
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect. ...
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Common treatments for Multiple Myeloma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple myeloma symptoms:
- Death in Multiple myeloma (7,299 reports)
- Plasmacytoma Of Bone in Multiple myeloma (6,174 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Multiple myeloma (4,743 reports)
- Osteonecrosis in Multiple myeloma (3,191 reports)
- Disease Progression in Multiple myeloma (3,066 reports)
- Anaemia in Multiple myeloma (3,034 reports)
- Weariness in Multiple myeloma (2,873 reports)
- Fever in Multiple myeloma (2,861 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Multiple myeloma (2,802 reports)
- Stools - Watery in Multiple myeloma (2,728 reports)
Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Multiple myeloma, Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Recent Multiple Myeloma related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Multiple myeloma, Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Oil Of Oregano
- Exogenous Cushing Syndrome
- Post Menopause