Would you have Cutaneous lupus erythematosus when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is reported only by a few people with Multiple myeloma.
We study 3 people who have Cutaneous lupus erythematosus and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Cutaneous lupus erythematosus >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from 63,298 Multiple Myeloma patients)
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus (own immune system attacks various cells causing a wide variety of signs and symptoms) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, nail tinea, fungal nail infection. (latest reports from 1,117 Cutaneous lupus erythematosus patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 3 people who have multiple myeloma and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Cutaneous lupus erythematosus * :
|Cutaneous lupus erythematosus||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Cutaneous lupus erythematosus * :
|Cutaneous lupus erythematosus||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Velcade (2 people, 66.67%)
- Revlimid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Carvedilol (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Multiple Myeloma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prednisone, Revlimid for a 85-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Synthroid, Coreg, Effexor Xr, Suboxone for a 46-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 5MG, Velcade for a 67-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 20MG, Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Maxzide (Mylan Bertek) - 50MG;75MG, Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Glipizide (Watson Labs) - 5MG for a 65-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.