Would you have Cutaneous lupus erythematosus when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is reported only by a few people with Multiple myeloma.
We study 3 people who have Cutaneous lupus erythematosus and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Cutaneous lupus erythematosus >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from Multiple Myeloma 63,114 patients)
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus (own immune system attacks various cells causing a wide variety of signs and symptoms) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, fungal nail infection, nail tinea.(latest reports from Cutaneous lupus erythematosus 1,113 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 3 people who have multiple myeloma and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Cutaneous lupus erythematosus * :
|Cutaneous lupus erythematosus||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Cutaneous lupus erythematosus * :
|Cutaneous lupus erythematosus||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Velcade (2 people, 66.67%)
- Revlimid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Carvedilol (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Velcade side effects
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect.
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- hx multiple myeloma x 3 years. Developed elevated AST/ALT liver enxymes due to chemo a year ago.
Have been treated with prednisone/dexamethasone for year. Recently put on imuran with positive results.
No chemo in the past year.
Right elbow painful and significant swelling off and on x 2 months.
- my mother is 82 yrs .she has been diagnosed multiple myelona since Jan, 2014. she is taking above drugs along with pantaprozal 40mg daily and multi vitamin.In the early stages i.ei. in feb and march she was treated with Methyl cobalamine injection.
Now from last 8 to 10 days she is having problem ...
- i am on a clinical trial, randomized, either zometa or xgeva. I believe that i receive xgeva, because prior to the start of the study, i had an infusion of zometa and had strong flu-like symptoms for 3 days. After starting the study, I have had no side effects for 8 months. after the last treatme ...
- Neulasta was used after a 4-day course of VD-PACE (velcade, dexamethasone, doxorubicin, cisplatin, cytoxan, etoposide) to regenerate white blood cells. On day 5 after neulasta I had intense lower back pain in pulsating waves that lasted for 1 day. It was day 8 after treatment VD-PACE ended
4 we ...
- Symptoms present when hands have been exposed to swamp water while duck hunting. Both times antibiotics have been taken. 1st time exposure to the swamp water and taking the antibiotics ended the symptoms. This time (currently Oct. 31, 2013) conditions are taking place and the antibiotics have bee ...
More related studies for: Multiple myeloma, Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.