Would you have Headache when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Headache is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Zometa.
We study 775 people who have Headache and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Headache >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from 63,297 Multiple Myeloma patients)
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 202,409 Headache patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 775 people who have multiple myeloma and Headache are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Headache * :
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Headache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (177 people, 22.84%)
- Depression (133 people, 17.16%)
- Insomnia (94 people, 12.13%)
- Pain (83 people, 10.71%)
- Anaemia (81 people, 10.45%)
- Prophylaxis (79 people, 10.19%)
- Hypercalcaemia (49 people, 6.32%)
- Metastases to bone (46 people, 5.94%)
- Nausea (45 people, 5.81%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (42 people, 5.42%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zometa (589 people, 76.00%)
- Aredia (536 people, 69.16%)
- Dexamethasone (440 people, 56.77%)
- Revlimid (366 people, 47.23%)
- Velcade (303 people, 39.10%)
- Decadron (299 people, 38.58%)
- Coumadin (231 people, 29.81%)
- Prednisone (216 people, 27.87%)
- Aspirin (212 people, 27.35%)
- Adriamycin pfs (198 people, 25.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Headache?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Headache and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Headache
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Lansoprazole for a 57-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased, Acid Reflux. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Headache, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Centrum, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gemfibrozil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man with Allergies, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Acid Reflux, Headache, Pain, Vitamin D, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression, General Pain And Fatigue, Catecholamines, Accessory Spleen, Left Ear Infections - Four Surgeries, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Pulmicort Flexhaler, Proair Hfa, Mirena for a 35-year old woman with Asthma, Birth Control. The patient has Nipple Pain, Insomnia, Thirst, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Confusion, Muscle Aches, Headache, Dizziness, Nosebleed, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of side effects of Pravastatin Sodium for a 68-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Selective Deficiency Of Iga (a genetic deficiency of immunoglobulin a), Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Multaq for a 69-year old man with A-fib. The patient has Frequent Headaches (pain in head)
Recent Multiple Myeloma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prednisone, Revlimid for a 85-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Synthroid, Coreg, Effexor Xr, Suboxone for a 46-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 5MG, Velcade for a 67-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 20MG, Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Maxzide (Mylan Bertek) - 50MG;75MG, Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Glipizide (Watson Labs) - 5MG for a 65-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.