Home > Multiple myeloma > Headache > Multiple myeloma and Headache
Would you have Headache when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Headache is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Zometa.
We study 775 people who have Headache and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Headache >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 63,114 patients) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Zometa, Thalomid, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 199,069 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 775 people who have multiple myeloma and Headache are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Headache * :
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Headache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (177 people, 22.84%)
- Depression (133 people, 17.16%)
- Insomnia (94 people, 12.13%)
- Pain (83 people, 10.71%)
- Anaemia (81 people, 10.45%)
- Prophylaxis (79 people, 10.19%)
- Hypercalcaemia (49 people, 6.32%)
- Metastases to bone (46 people, 5.94%)
- Nausea (45 people, 5.81%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (42 people, 5.42%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zometa (589 people, 76.00%)
- Aredia (536 people, 69.16%)
- Dexamethasone (440 people, 56.77%)
- Revlimid (366 people, 47.23%)
- Velcade (303 people, 39.10%)
- Decadron (299 people, 38.58%)
- Coumadin (231 people, 29.81%)
- Prednisone (216 people, 27.87%)
- Aspirin (212 people, 27.35%)
- Adriamycin pfs (198 people, 25.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Headache?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Headache and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Headache
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can drinking tea few days after having a depo provera shot lessen the effectivity of contraception?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Headache, and takes Depo-provera)
Interaction of drinking tea 3 days after having depo-provera shot
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma, High Mspike And Light Chains, and takes Velcade)
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma over last 3 years with much success in maintaining his counts. Suddenly in last 2 months his Mspike and light chain counts went up causing doctor to stop the Velcade treatment. He began chewing tobacco about 6 months ago. Just wondering if it ...
- Can a drug test result return positive for amphetamine using 500mg tylenol extra strength
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Headache, and takes Tylenol)
Can a drug test result return positive for amphetamine using 500mg tylenol extra strength?
- What causes a headache only when coughing or shaking the head?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Headache, and takes Benadryl)
Head hurts only when shaken or I cough. I suspect benadryl or amytriptaline
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Headaches, and takes Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help me sleep , just in last few weeks began having severe headache almost all the time.. cant get it to go away. just found out it can cause headache and am going to lower my intake to one per night and see if my headaches get better. am taking mi ...
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Headache, Facial Muscle Twitching, Red Face, and takes Raspberry Ketone)
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
(Posted by a 34 year old man who has Headache, Hypertension, and takes Losartan Potassium)
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Headache, Anxiety, Heartburn, Blurred Vision, Nausea, and takes Prednisone)
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Headache
- A study of side effects of Voltaren for a patient with Tenosynovitis. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Lethargy (tiredness), Metallic Taste (a bad taste in the mouth), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
Comments: Was prescribed Voltaren gel for tenosynovitis of my thumb. Helped the pain somewhat, but I woke up feeling terrible. I am sensitive to stronger oral pain medications, which is why this was prescribed in the first place, but the side effects are worse than when I have taken codeine. Felt somewhat be ...
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Neck Pain, Headache (pain in head), Diarrhea, Pain - Abdomen, Inflammatory Pain
Comments: There is a pain in my neck as well as a pain under my jaw no swelling i only feel it when i touch a small aarea.there is pain in my muscles and around my left breast area only when touching or laying on my stomach each symtom lasted two days then switched to a new symptom it's been onne week since i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Klonopin, Effexor Xr, Lamictal, Abilify for a patient with Depression, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Headache, Akathisia, Weight Gain
Comments: Within 3 to 4 months of starting ABILIFY, I gained about 40 pounds. As for the akathisia (feeling of restlessness or shaking on the inside), it wasn't bad until my dose got to 15mg. Eventually it went away and I still take 15mg/day. (haven't been able to lose much weight though. Side effects with ...
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Numbness And Tingling. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
Comments: lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they are abut to fall out of my head. My face is red and skin is dry and itchy. Gaining weight and have lowered calories to 300 per day and increased water to one and a half gallons a day.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Swelling
Comments: hx multiple myeloma x 3 years. Developed elevated AST/ALT liver enxymes due to chemo a year ago.
Have been treated with prednisone/dexamethasone for year. Recently put on imuran with positive results.
No chemo in the past year.
Right elbow painful and significant swelling off and on x 2 months.
More related studies for: Multiple myeloma, Headache
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.