Home > Multiple myeloma > Headache > Multiple myeloma and Headache
Review: could Multiple myeloma cause Headache?
We study 56,686 people who have Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Among them, 775 have Headache. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Headache >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 133,906 patients) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 56,685 people who have multiple myeloma are studied. Among them, 775 (1.37%) have Headache.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Headache * :
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Headache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (177 people, 22.84%)
- Depression (133 people, 17.16%)
- Insomnia (94 people, 12.13%)
- Pain (83 people, 10.71%)
- Anaemia (81 people, 10.45%)
- Prophylaxis (79 people, 10.19%)
- Hypercalcaemia (49 people, 6.32%)
- Metastases to bone (46 people, 5.94%)
- Nausea (45 people, 5.81%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (42 people, 5.42%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zometa (589 people, 76.00%)
- Aredia (536 people, 69.16%)
- Dexamethasone (440 people, 56.77%)
- Revlimid (366 people, 47.23%)
- Velcade (303 people, 39.10%)
- Decadron (299 people, 38.58%)
- Coumadin (231 people, 29.81%)
- Prednisone (216 people, 27.87%)
- Aspirin (212 people, 27.35%)
- Adriamycin pfs (198 people, 25.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Headache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Headache and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Headache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they are abut to fall out of my head. My face is red and skin is dry and itchy. Gaining weight and have lowered calories to 300 per day and increased water to one and a half gallons a day.
From this study (4 days ago):
hx multiple myeloma x 3 years. Developed elevated AST/ALT liver enxymes due to chemo a year ago.
Have been treated with prednisone/dexamethasone for year. Recently put on imuran with positive results.
No chemo in the past year.
Right elbow painful and significant swelling off and on x 2 months.
From this study (1 week ago):
Feels like my head from my top jaw bone to the top of my head is on fire and throbbing
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Headache
Common treatments for Multiple Myeloma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple myeloma symptoms:
- Death Of Companion in Multiple myeloma (7,299 reports)
- Malignant Plasmacytoma in Multiple myeloma (6,174 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Multiple myeloma (4,743 reports)
- Avascular Necrosis in Multiple myeloma (3,191 reports)
- Disease Progression in Multiple myeloma (3,066 reports)
- Anaemia in Multiple myeloma (3,034 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple myeloma (2,872 reports)
- Pyrexia in Multiple myeloma (2,861 reports)
- Lack Of Strength in Multiple myeloma (2,802 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Multiple myeloma (2,728 reports)
Headache related symptom studies:
- Headache in Blood pressure (7,765 reports)
- Headache in Contraception (3,739 reports)
- Headache in Depression (7,765 reports)
- Headache in Hypertension (8,363 reports)
- Headache in Lower cholesterol (4,800 reports)
- Headache in Ms (11,349 reports)
- Headache in Osteoporosis (5,728 reports)
- Headache in Pain - head (4,007 reports)
- Headache in Pain (5,184 reports)
- Headache in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,972 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.