Home > Multiple myeloma > Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness > Multiple myeloma and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Would you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness) when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Pain, and take medication Dexamethasone.
We study 2,802 people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness) and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 127,747 patients) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate.
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness (latest reports from 1,336,085 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 56,686 people who have multiple myeloma are studied. Among them, 2,802 (4.94%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||41.19%||58.81% |
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.15%||0.00%||0.00%||0.28%||7.58%||18.79%||73.22% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (484 people, 17.27%)
- Hypertension (426 people, 15.20%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (344 people, 12.28%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (308 people, 10.99%)
- Insomnia (247 people, 8.82%)
- Metastases to bone (240 people, 8.57%)
- Anxiety (238 people, 8.49%)
- Hiccups (230 people, 8.21%)
- Prophylaxis (144 people, 5.14%)
- Decreased appetite (77 people, 2.75%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dexamethasone (1,827 people, 65.20%)
- Velcade (1,820 people, 64.95%)
- Zometa (1,535 people, 54.78%)
- Revlimid (1,440 people, 51.39%)
- Aredia (1,292 people, 46.11%)
- Aspirin (1,033 people, 36.87%)
- Thalomid (990 people, 35.33%)
- Decadron (833 people, 29.73%)
- Protonix (767 people, 27.37%)
- Prednisone (755 people, 26.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma, High Mspike And Light Chains, and takes Velcade)
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma over last 3 years with much success in maintaining his counts. Suddenly in last 2 months his Mspike and light chain counts went up causing doctor to stop the Velcade treatment. He began chewing tobacco about 6 months ago. Just wondering if it ...
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Muscle Weakness, and takes Marijuana)
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Nervousness, Chest Pain, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Weakness, and takes Hydroxyzine, Zoloft)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Has anything helped with muscle weakness/pain caused by carbamazepine? or any remedies?
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Seizure Disorder, and takes Carbamazepine)
I have partial seizures that affects my right side. It's caused by having a brain tumor on the left side when I was younger that was removed. I'm taking 600mg of Carbamazepine a day.
I have muscle weakness and pain on my right arm and leg a lot. There are times when I can't even pick up a water ...
- Asclera injection in both legs can it cause weakness sluggish and sleepy ?
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, and takes Asclera)
I had asclera into my legs 5/21/14 and about 30 mins after procedure started feeling dizzy..light headed very sleepy and general weakness i came home and fell asleep for a good 40 mins but started shivering with the covers on im still shivering and very very sleepy
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Itching, Allergy To Food, Allergy To Chemicals, Fatigue - Chronic, Confusional State, Hair Loss, Double Vision, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Muscle Weakness, Left Side Weakness, Dr Is Trying To Figure Out Why, and takes Mestinon)
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
- Velcade side effects
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Velcade)
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect. ...
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Maxalt, Esomeprazole Sodium, Inderal, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Skin Lesion, Migraine - Classic, Hernia - Hiatal, Hypertension, Middle Insomnia. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Nausea, Dizziness
Comments: The dizziness comes by episodes: 2 of one week each, at an interval of 3 years
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with DVT. The patient has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Comments: Have been on xarelto for 7 months. After 3rd month noticed changes in my body. Increased lower back pain. Loss of muscle in my body, legs back arms. Weakness in my legs and arms
- A study of side effects of Atenolol for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Pulse, Weakness
Comments: can no longer walk up steep hills since starting atnolol 50mg. Pulse dropped from 55bp to 42 bpm
- A study of drug interactions between Fetzima, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Loratadine, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Levaquin, Oxycontin for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Acid Reflux, Nervous System Disorder, Allergic Cough, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder, Pain - Back, Chronic Bronchitis, Crps. The patient has Pulse Abnormal, Shakes, Fever, Chills, Chest Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Cough, Weakness
Comments: I just had surgery on my left calf 11/03/14 and the infection disease center called today and said I had NOCARDIA growth.
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Eosinophilia, Asthma Aggravated. The patient has Muscle Aches, Muscle Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: After a few weeks at 30mg/day of Prednisone I started to experience experience muscle fatigue and ache after only a short amount of walking. After a month later on 10mg of Prednisone I started to notice minor tingling and numbness in my feet, then ankles, and now further up my leg after about two we ...
More related studies for: Multiple myeloma, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.