Would you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness) when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Pain, and take medication Dexamethasone.
We study 2,807 people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness) and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from 63,294 Multiple Myeloma patients)
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 180,487 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients)
On Feb, 19, 2015: 2,802 people who have multiple myeloma and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||41.19%||58.81% |
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.15%||0.00%||0.00%||0.28%||7.58%||18.78%||73.21% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (484 people, 17.27%)
- Hypertension (426 people, 15.20%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (344 people, 12.28%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (308 people, 10.99%)
- Insomnia (247 people, 8.82%)
- Metastases to bone (240 people, 8.57%)
- Anxiety (238 people, 8.49%)
- Hiccups (230 people, 8.21%)
- Prophylaxis (144 people, 5.14%)
- Decreased appetite (77 people, 2.75%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dexamethasone (1,827 people, 65.20%)
- Velcade (1,820 people, 64.95%)
- Zometa (1,535 people, 54.78%)
- Revlimid (1,440 people, 51.39%)
- Aredia (1,292 people, 46.11%)
- Aspirin (1,033 people, 36.87%)
- Thalomid (990 people, 35.33%)
- Decadron (833 people, 29.73%)
- Protonix (767 people, 27.37%)
- Prednisone (755 people, 26.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Dextromethorphan Polistirex, Riluzole, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 59-year old woman with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Dysphagia, Swallowing Difficulty, Weakness, Arm Drop - Right Arm Only, Neck Tightness, Neck Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Buttock Pain, Muscle Twitching, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Alprazolam for a 66-year old woman with Klippel-feil Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty, Numbness And Tingling, Fatigue, Hearing Loss, Dizziness Aggravated, Double Vision, Eye Disorder, Drug-induced Tremor, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Nuvigil, Zoloft, Tysabri for a 49-year old woman with Well Being, Fatigue, Depression, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Side Pain, Weakness, Back Stiffness, Pain - Heel
- A study of side effects of Ramipril for a 67-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 53-year old man with Withdrawal Bleed. The patient has Weakness
Recent Multiple Myeloma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prednisone, Revlimid for a 85-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Synthroid, Coreg, Effexor Xr, Suboxone for a 46-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 5MG, Velcade for a 67-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 20MG, Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Maxzide (Mylan Bertek) - 50MG;75MG, Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Glipizide (Watson Labs) - 5MG for a 65-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.