Would you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness) when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Pain, and take medication Dexamethasone.
We study 2,807 people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness) and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from 63,298 Multiple Myeloma patients)
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 180,564 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 2,802 people who have multiple myeloma and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||41.19%||58.81% |
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.15%||0.00%||0.00%||0.28%||7.58%||18.78%||73.21% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (484 people, 17.27%)
- Hypertension (426 people, 15.20%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (344 people, 12.28%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (308 people, 10.99%)
- Insomnia (247 people, 8.82%)
- Metastases to bone (240 people, 8.57%)
- Anxiety (238 people, 8.49%)
- Hiccups (230 people, 8.21%)
- Prophylaxis (144 people, 5.14%)
- Decreased appetite (77 people, 2.75%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dexamethasone (1,827 people, 65.20%)
- Velcade (1,820 people, 64.95%)
- Zometa (1,535 people, 54.78%)
- Revlimid (1,440 people, 51.39%)
- Aredia (1,292 people, 46.11%)
- Aspirin (1,033 people, 36.87%)
- Thalomid (990 people, 35.33%)
- Decadron (833 people, 29.73%)
- Protonix (767 people, 27.37%)
- Prednisone (755 people, 26.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of multiple myeloma and lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness on
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Albuterol Sulfate for a 37-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, CoQ10, Spiriva, Pravastatin Sodium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 75-year old woman with Deficient In Vit. D In Blood Tests, Health, Asthma, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Bumetanide, Ferrous Fumarate, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 45-year old woman with Fluid Retention, Anemia, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting, Acne Steroid-induced, Weakness, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Skin Burning Sensation, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Digoxin, Warfarin Sodium for a 90-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Blood Disorder. The patient has Muscular Weakness
Recent Multiple Myeloma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prednisone, Revlimid for a 85-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Synthroid, Coreg, Effexor Xr, Suboxone for a 46-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 5MG, Velcade for a 67-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 20MG, Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Maxzide (Mylan Bertek) - 50MG;75MG, Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Glipizide (Watson Labs) - 5MG for a 65-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.