Home > Multiple myeloma > Rash > Multiple myeloma and Rash
Review: could Multiple myeloma cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 56,685 people who have Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,988 have Rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Rash >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 127,731 patients) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 971,462 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 56,684 people who have multiple myeloma are studied. Among them, 2,004 (3.54%) have Rash.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (339 people, 16.92%)
- Depression (156 people, 7.78%)
- Hypertension (149 people, 7.44%)
- Pain (146 people, 7.29%)
- Insomnia (134 people, 6.69%)
- Osteoporosis (53 people, 2.64%)
- Metastases to bone (46 people, 2.30%)
- Anaemia (38 people, 1.90%)
- Immunosuppression (36 people, 1.80%)
- Magnesium deficiency (36 people, 1.80%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Revlimid (1,539 people, 76.80%)
- Zometa (990 people, 49.40%)
- Aredia (932 people, 46.51%)
- Dexamethasone (863 people, 43.06%)
- Velcade (857 people, 42.76%)
- Decadron (690 people, 34.43%)
- Aspirin (651 people, 32.49%)
- Coumadin (461 people, 23.00%)
- Prednisone (453 people, 22.60%)
- Thalomid (414 people, 20.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Rash?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Rash and Multiple myeloma
- group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Larry on Apr, 26, 2011:
67 year old male. Multiple Myloma. Just diagnosed with atelectatic infamitory change. taking thalidomide, dexemetheson, velcade.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Velcade side effects
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect. ...
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Rash
Common treatments for Multiple Myeloma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple myeloma symptoms:
- Death Of Child in Multiple myeloma (7,299 reports)
- Plasma Cell Myeloma in Multiple myeloma (6,174 reports)
- Pneumonia in Multiple myeloma (4,666 reports)
- Aseptic Necrosis in Multiple myeloma (3,191 reports)
- Disease Progression in Multiple myeloma (3,066 reports)
- Anaemia in Multiple myeloma (3,034 reports)
- Exhaustion in Multiple myeloma (2,872 reports)
- Body Overheating in Multiple myeloma (2,861 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Multiple myeloma (2,802 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Multiple myeloma (2,728 reports)
Rash related symptom studies:
- Rash in Arthritis - rheumatoid (7,555 reports)
- Rash in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Rash in Crohn's disease (2,762 reports)
- Rash in Depression (3,667 reports)
- Rash in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- Rash in Hyperlipoproteinemia (5,295 reports)
- Rash in Hypertension (7,023 reports)
- Rash in Multiple sclerosis (3,532 reports)
- Rash in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Rash in Pain (3,630 reports)
Multiple Myeloma is also known as: Malignant plasmacytoma, Myeloma - multiple, Plasma cell dyscrasia, Plasma cell myeloma, Plasmacytoma of bone.
Rash is also known as: Erythema, Rash Generalised, Rashes, Rubor, Skin lesion, Skin rash, Skin redness or inflammation.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.