Would you have Rash (Rashes) when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Rash is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Prophylaxis, and take medication Revlimid.
We study 1,988 people who have Rash (Rashes) and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Rash >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from Multiple Myeloma 63,114 patients)
Rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.(latest reports from Rash 150,227 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2,004 people who have multiple myeloma and Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (339 people, 16.92%)
- Depression (156 people, 7.78%)
- Hypertension (149 people, 7.44%)
- Pain (146 people, 7.29%)
- Insomnia (134 people, 6.69%)
- Osteoporosis (53 people, 2.64%)
- Metastases to bone (46 people, 2.30%)
- Anaemia (38 people, 1.90%)
- Immunosuppression (36 people, 1.80%)
- Magnesium deficiency (36 people, 1.80%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Revlimid (1,539 people, 76.80%)
- Zometa (990 people, 49.40%)
- Aredia (932 people, 46.51%)
- Dexamethasone (863 people, 43.06%)
- Velcade (857 people, 42.76%)
- Decadron (690 people, 34.43%)
- Aspirin (651 people, 32.49%)
- Coumadin (461 people, 23.00%)
- Prednisone (453 people, 22.60%)
- Thalomid (414 people, 20.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Rash?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rash and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma, High Mspike And Light Chains, and takes Velcade)
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma over last 3 years with much success in maintaining his counts. Suddenly in last 2 months his Mspike and light chain counts went up causing doctor to stop the Velcade treatment. He began chewing tobacco about 6 months ago. Just wondering if it ...
- How long does redness last after picato?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Picato)
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Rashes, and takes Coartem)
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Skin Rash)
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- Can high dose of neurontin cause skin rash on face?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Skin Rash, and takes Neurontin)
Have been Taking 3000 mg Neurontin per day for migraine treatment for aprox 3 months and have recently developed unexplained rash on face.
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Velcade side effects
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Velcade)
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect. ...
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Rash
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Anal Fissure. The patient has Skin Rash (redness)
Comments: not itchy. appears on stomach, sides, back, chest & hips. noticed after a painful bowel movement due to anal fissure. also ate random selection of food at buffer a couple hours prior. very light red. ability to "write on skin" (noticed when itching occured). not sure if itching was due to anxiety of ...
- A study of drug interactions between Versed, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Anaesthesia, Asthma. The patient has Rash Pustular, Rash
Comments: had a procedure to melt and remove fat from abdomen ... used versed IV as anaesthesia, wasn't very effective, had a lot of pain and memory of procedure. Rash developed on my face around mouth, nose, and eyes ... getting worse over past 18 months.
- A study of side effects of Avelox for a patient with Sinus Infection. The patient has Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min), Skin Redness Or Inflammation (redness)
Comments: I have what seems like a very moderate to severe reaction to the antibiotic Avelox. My doctor said the reaction is called "Red Man Syndrome". All I know is my skin turns red, is tender to the touch and my heart races. It was a very scary reaction.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Swelling
Comments: hx multiple myeloma x 3 years. Developed elevated AST/ALT liver enxymes due to chemo a year ago.
Have been treated with prednisone/dexamethasone for year. Recently put on imuran with positive results.
No chemo in the past year.
Right elbow painful and significant swelling off and on x 2 months.
- A study of side effects of Ubiquinol for a patient with Cardiovascular Insufficiency. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: A. This is a long story.
Over two weeks ago I accidentally knocked the scab off a nearly healed cut on my left shin, that had come from the dishwasher door hitting it. In retrospect it had taken a little longer to heal than I would have expected. When the scab fell off, the area under the scab app ...
More related studies for: Multiple myeloma, Rash
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.