Home > Multiple myeloma > Rash > Multiple myeloma and Rash
Review: could Multiple myeloma cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 56,686 people who have Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,004 have Rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Rash >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 133,906 patients) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 56,686 people who have multiple myeloma are studied. Among them, 2,004 (3.54%) have Rash.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (339 people, 16.92%)
- Depression (156 people, 7.78%)
- Hypertension (149 people, 7.44%)
- Pain (146 people, 7.29%)
- Insomnia (134 people, 6.69%)
- Osteoporosis (53 people, 2.64%)
- Metastases to bone (46 people, 2.30%)
- Anaemia (38 people, 1.90%)
- Immunosuppression (36 people, 1.80%)
- Magnesium deficiency (36 people, 1.80%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Revlimid (1,539 people, 76.80%)
- Zometa (990 people, 49.40%)
- Aredia (932 people, 46.51%)
- Dexamethasone (863 people, 43.06%)
- Velcade (857 people, 42.76%)
- Decadron (690 people, 34.43%)
- Aspirin (651 people, 32.49%)
- Coumadin (461 people, 23.00%)
- Prednisone (453 people, 22.60%)
- Thalomid (414 people, 20.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Rash?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rash and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 years ago):
Larry on Apr, 26, 2011:
67 year old male. Multiple Myloma. Just diagnosed with atelectatic infamitory change. taking thalidomide, dexemetheson, velcade.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Velcade side effects
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect. ...
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Rash
Common treatments for Multiple Myeloma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple myeloma symptoms:
- Death Of Spouse in Multiple myeloma (7,299 reports)
- Myeloma - Multiple in Multiple myeloma (6,174 reports)
- Bronchopneumonia in Multiple myeloma (4,743 reports)
- Osteonecrosis in Multiple myeloma (3,191 reports)
- Disease Progression in Multiple myeloma (3,066 reports)
- Anaemia in Multiple myeloma (3,034 reports)
- Tiredness in Multiple myeloma (2,873 reports)
- Hyperthermia in Multiple myeloma (2,861 reports)
- Asthenia in Multiple myeloma (2,802 reports)
- Stools - Watery in Multiple myeloma (2,728 reports)
Rash related symptom studies:
- Rash in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Rash in Blood triglycerides increased (5,364 reports)
- Rash in Depression (3,669 reports)
- Rash in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- Rash in Hypertension (7,115 reports)
- Rash in Ms (3,537 reports)
- Rash in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Rash in Pain (3,632 reports)
- Rash in Regional enteritis (2,787 reports)
- Rash in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,480 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (6 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (43 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Ulnar Neuritis
- Irish Potato
- Beta 2
- Fatty Liver
- Rib Cage Pain