Would you have Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet) when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: there is no Tingling in hands or feet reported by people with Multiple myeloma yet.
We study people who have Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet) and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Tingling in hands or feet >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from 63,297 Multiple Myeloma patients)
Tingling in hands or feet
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Tingling In Hands Or Feet?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Penicillin-vk for a 71-year old woman with Maxillary Sinusitis. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Norvasc for a 76-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Angina Unstable, Weight Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Pomalyst for a 69-year old man with Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Lantus Solostar for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Sugar. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Recent Multiple Myeloma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prednisone, Revlimid for a 85-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Synthroid, Coreg, Effexor Xr, Suboxone for a 46-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 5MG, Velcade for a 67-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 20MG, Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Maxzide (Mylan Bertek) - 50MG;75MG, Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Glipizide (Watson Labs) - 5MG for a 65-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.