Would you have Urticaria when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Urticaria is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Preventive health care, and take medication Revlimid.
We study 207 people who have Urticaria and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Urticaria >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Zometa, Thalomid, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from 63,294 Multiple Myeloma patients)
Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 51,865 Urticaria patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 207 people who have multiple myeloma and Urticaria are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Urticaria * :
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Urticaria * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (11 people, 5.31%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 5.31%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (6 people, 2.90%)
- Arteriosclerosis (4 people, 1.93%)
- Immunosuppression (4 people, 1.93%)
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 0.97%)
- Neoplasm malignant (2 people, 0.97%)
- Diarrhoea (2 people, 0.97%)
- Angina pectoris (2 people, 0.97%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 0.48%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Revlimid (128 people, 61.84%)
- Aspirin (105 people, 50.72%)
- Zometa (96 people, 46.38%)
- Aredia (85 people, 41.06%)
- Dexamethasone (80 people, 38.65%)
- Magnesium (72 people, 34.78%)
- Velcade (60 people, 28.99%)
- Synthroid (56 people, 27.05%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (53 people, 25.60%)
- Lasix (53 people, 25.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of multiple myeloma and urticaria on
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Urticaria?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Urticaria and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Urticaria
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 62-year old man with Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Swelling
- A study of side effects of Thalomid for a 83-year old woman with Multiple Myeloma. The patient has Injection Zoldronic Acid 4mg Once A Month, Corticosteroid, 40mg Per Wk
- A study of drug interactions between Xgeva, Revlimid, Acyclovir, Crestor for a 65-year old man with Osteoporosis, Myeloma - Multiple, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Chills
- A study of drug interactions between Betamethasone Valerate, Lansoprazole for a 64-year old man with Lichen Planus, Hiatus Hernia. The patient has Urticaria, Lipoma
- A study of drug interactions between Cytoxan, Etoposide, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cisplatin, Dexamethasone, Velcade, Neulasta, Neupogen for a 63-year old man with Multiple Myeloma, Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Kidney Stones
Recent Multiple Myeloma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prednisone, Revlimid for a 85-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Synthroid, Coreg, Effexor Xr, Suboxone for a 46-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 5MG, Velcade for a 67-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 20MG, Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Maxzide (Mylan Bertek) - 50MG;75MG, Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Glipizide (Watson Labs) - 5MG for a 65-year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.