Would you have Urticaria when you have Multiple myeloma?
Summary: Urticaria is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Preventive health care, and take medication Revlimid.
We study 207 people who have Urticaria and Multiple myeloma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple myeloma and Urticaria >>>
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Thalomid, Zometa, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate. (latest reports from 63,294 Multiple Myeloma patients)
Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 51,863 Urticaria patients)
On Jan, 27, 2015: 207 people who have multiple myeloma and Urticaria are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Urticaria * :
Age of people who have multiple myeloma and experienced Urticaria * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (11 people, 5.31%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 5.31%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (6 people, 2.90%)
- Arteriosclerosis (4 people, 1.93%)
- Immunosuppression (4 people, 1.93%)
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 0.97%)
- Neoplasm malignant (2 people, 0.97%)
- Diarrhoea (2 people, 0.97%)
- Angina pectoris (2 people, 0.97%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 0.48%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Revlimid (128 people, 61.84%)
- Aspirin (105 people, 50.72%)
- Zometa (96 people, 46.38%)
- Aredia (85 people, 41.06%)
- Dexamethasone (80 people, 38.65%)
- Magnesium (72 people, 34.78%)
- Velcade (60 people, 28.99%)
- Synthroid (56 people, 27.05%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (53 people, 25.60%)
- Lasix (53 people, 25.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Myeloma and Urticaria?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Urticaria and Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Multiple myeloma
- support group for people who have Urticaria
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Multiple myeloma, Urticaria
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blood in stool for a patient who is suffering with multiple myeloma since 5 years
1. Vomiting sensation
2. bones behind lungs are paining a lot
3. difficult to wake up
4. Knee is not folding easily
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions (1 response)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- Hair loss, no elevated mood or depression, nausea, tiredness (1 response)
Due to hair loss I switched over to Morphine. The hair loss goes on. While taking Tramadol for 5 month I've already lost 2/3 of my long and thick hair. In about 3 month I'll be bold - as a woman.
Tramadol elevated my mood. Morphine doesn't. It might even depress me - who knows? Taking 60mg at once I got visual disturbances for about one hour. I couldn't read, see clearly. The obstipation is worse. I fell very tired. The sleep isn't good but better than with Tramadol. On Tramadol I couldn't sleep at all.
I didn't see the problem with hair loss on the list, so I decided to do this review. It might be of use for s.o.
- Velcade side effects
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect.
More reviews for: Multiple myeloma, Urticaria
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Tumor on the pituitary gland
From this study (2 months ago):
Many other drugs during Velcade weeks
From this study (3 months ago):
hx multiple myeloma x 3 years. Developed elevated AST/ALT liver enxymes due to chemo a year ago.
Have been treated with prednisone/dexamethasone for year. Recently put on imuran with positive results.
No chemo in the past year.
Right elbow painful and significant swelling off and on x 2 months.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.