Home > Multiple sclerosis > Blood creatinine increased > Multiple sclerosis and Blood creatinine increased
Would you have Blood creatinine increased when you have Multiple sclerosis?
Summary: Blood creatinine increased is found among people with Multiple sclerosis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Gilenya.
We study 150 people who have Blood creatinine increased and Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Blood creatinine increased >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 279,326 patients) can be treated by Tysabri, Copaxone, Avonex, Rebif, Betaseron, Baclofen.
Blood creatinine increased
Blood creatinine increased (latest reports from 249,851 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, pain, diabetes.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 150 people who have multiple sclerosis and Blood Creatinine Increased are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Blood creatinine increased * :
|Blood creatinine increased||82.28%||17.72% |
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Blood creatinine increased * :
|Blood creatinine increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.65%||5.19%||22.08%||20.78%||39.61%||11.69% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (15 people, 10.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (9 people, 6.00%)
- Epilepsy (9 people, 6.00%)
- Pain (8 people, 5.33%)
- Depression (5 people, 3.33%)
- Fatigue (5 people, 3.33%)
- Abdominal pain upper (4 people, 2.67%)
- Paraparesis (4 people, 2.67%)
- Muscle spasticity (4 people, 2.67%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (4 people, 2.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Gilenya (34 people, 22.67%)
- Tysabri (30 people, 20.00%)
- Rebif (25 people, 16.67%)
- Avonex (25 people, 16.67%)
- Baclofen (14 people, 9.33%)
- Dantrium (14 people, 9.33%)
- Vesicare (14 people, 9.33%)
- Trospium chloride (14 people, 9.33%)
- Lioresal (14 people, 9.33%)
- Methylprednisolone (13 people, 8.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Blood Creatinine Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Blood Creatinine Increased and Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Blood Creatinine Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my sister take phentermine with multiple sclerosis to lose weight
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis)
I worry she is taking a pill that will affect the nervous system and may not be good for her body.
- Can i take marijuana while taking gilenya
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has MS, and takes Gilenya)
Hello i would like to know if is safe to have marijuane with gilenya and methotraxate
- Is it safe for me to take ginkgo biloba with gabapentin (neurontin)?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis)
i also take Neurontin (Naprosyn) 500 mg 2 times a day and the gabapentin (Neurontin) usually 3 times a day.
- Does morphine time released pills cause sudden baldness on scalp??
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Herniated Lumbar Disk, MS, and takes Morphine Sulfate, Baclofen, Meloxicam)
I recently started taking meds for a herniated disc in my lower back. These include morphine, OxyContin and oxycodone. I now have a bald spot on the top of my scalp. I noticed this within 2-3 weeks after taking the meds. The morphine is time released as well as the OxyContin. Could these meds be ca ...
- How do you justify the seemingly wild and alarming claim that 2,583 out of 90,294 people using tysabri get pml? this is far fetched according to fda reports.
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has MS, and takes Tysabri)
Wild and alarming figures about getting PML from Tysabri. The numbers given are vastly greater than those of any other reporting site. Is reporting from social media sites reputable, in this case?
More questions for: Multiple sclerosis, Blood creatinine increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has MS, and takes Copaxone)
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis, Scleroderma, and takes Copaxone)
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has Overweight, Multiple Sclerosis, Tibia Fracture, and takes Topamax, Aubagio, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Fosamax)
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- A self-conducted trial with prozac in a case of "benign" ms
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has MS, and takes Prozac)
I want to show that, with the approval of my doctor, I started taking Prozac (10 mg daily) to see if the number of the lesions on my brain remains the same. After 14 months no new lesion showed on the MRI. I should mention that I have a mild form of MS, if one may put it like this, but the previous ...
More reviews for: Multiple sclerosis, Blood creatinine increased
- A study of side effects of Tecfidera for a patient with MS. The patient has Leg Swelling
Comments: Took tecfidera and had severe leg pain and swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Baclofen, Gabapentin for a patient with Ischaemic Heart Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypersensitivity. The patient has Severe Forearm Pain Bilaterally
Comments: I developed severe pain in both forearms while on Cipro. It was assumed to be tendonitis because it was a known side-effect of Cipro. I had outpatient hand therapy for months afterwords.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Probiotics, Vitamin E, Tecfidera, Sertraline, Wellbutrin, Lialda for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Ulcerative Colitis, Inflammation, Ms, Pms, Depression. The patient has Pelvic Discomfort
Comments: Discomfort becomes worse after activities like walking, jogging.
- A study of side effects of Tecfidera for a patient with MS. The patient has Skin Spots - Red (red spot on skin)
Comments: spots appeared 3 weeks after starting using bg12. still progressing.
- A study of side effects of Betaseron for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Low Back Pain
Comments: Impaired fine motor in right hand
Sensation impaired in right upper extremity
More related studies for: Multiple sclerosis, Blood creatinine increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Abilify and Gambling
- Itching and Crestor
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach ... (20 hours ago)
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (2 days ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (17 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (17 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (1 day ago)