Would you have Bone spur when you have Multiple sclerosis?
Summary: Bone spur is found among people with Multiple sclerosis, especially people who are male, 60+ old, and take medication Avonex.
We study 6 people who have Bone spur and Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Bone spur >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen, Betaseron. (latest reports from 224,277 Multiple Sclerosis patients)
Bone spur (bony growth) has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, neck pain, hyperlipidaemia. (latest reports from 148 Bone spur patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 6 people who have multiple sclerosis and Bone Spur are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Bone spur * :
|Bone spur||36.36%||63.64% |
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Bone spur * :
|Bone spur||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||88.89%||0.00%||11.11% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avonex (6 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 16.67%)
- Vicodin (1 people, 16.67%)
- Xanax (1 people, 16.67%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of multiple sclerosis and bone spur on
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Bone Spur?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Bone Spur and Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Bone Spur
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Tecfidera for a 32-year old woman with MS. The patient has Uti - Recurrent
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Krill Oil, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Metformin, Gabapentin, Tecfidera for a 56-year old woman with Bone Health, Ms, Heart Health, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological Pain.
- A study of side effects of Tecfidera for a 34-year old woman with MS. The patient has Metallic Taste
- A study of side effects of Tysabri for a 54-year old woman with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Photosensitivity Allergic Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Lamictal for a 23-year old woman with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Night Sweats
Recent Multiple Sclerosis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.