Home > Multiple sclerosis > Bronchitis chronic > Multiple sclerosis and Bronchitis chronic
Review: could Multiple sclerosis cause Bronchitis chronic?
We study 203,352 people who have Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Bronchitis chronic. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Bronchitis chronic >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 278,484 patients) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen, Betaseron.
Bronchitis chronic (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes- chronic) (latest reports from 12,383 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 203,335 people who have multiple sclerosis are studied. Among them, 30 (0.01%) have Bronchitis Chronic.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Bronchitis chronic * :
|Bronchitis chronic||97.30%||2.70% |
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Bronchitis chronic * :
|Bronchitis chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||3.12%||25.00%||53.12%||15.62% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 13.33%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4 people, 13.33%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 13.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 13.33%)
- Fibromyalgia (4 people, 13.33%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 13.33%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 13.33%)
- Headache (4 people, 13.33%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 13.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avonex (19 people, 63.33%)
- Tysabri (11 people, 36.67%)
- Baclofen (8 people, 26.67%)
- Copaxone (5 people, 16.67%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 13.33%)
- Gilenya (4 people, 13.33%)
- Dulcolax (4 people, 13.33%)
- Atenolol (4 people, 13.33%)
- Estradiol (4 people, 13.33%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (4 people, 13.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Bronchitis Chronic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Bronchitis Chronic and Multiple sclerosis
- group for people who have Multiple sclerosis
- group for people who have Bronchitis Chronic
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
Doc called and said I had low potabssium
From this study (1 month ago):
I lived in a condominium where each of my neighbors smoked and after I began taking Tecfidera I developed a strong sensitivity to this. Other than myself, no one else could sense the smoke. I became so sensitive that I could tell when a neighbor would start and stop smoking. I then developed constant chest pains and tightness in my breathing. Is it possible that I'm highly sensitive because Tecfidera controls MS by decreasing the activity of one's immune system? Does this naturally increase ones vulnerability to the effects of things like second and third hand smoke?
From this study (1 month ago):
brain and spine MRI showed lesions in my brain, C1-C-4. L3-L6
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multiple sclerosis, Bronchitis chronic
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- A self-conducted trial with prozac in a case of "benign" ms
I want to show that, with the approval of my doctor, I started taking Prozac (10 mg daily) to see if the number of the lesions on my brain remains the same. After 14 months no new lesion showed on the MRI. I should mention that I have a mild form of MS, if one may put it like this, but the previous ...
More reviews for: Multiple sclerosis, Bronchitis chronic
Common treatments for Multiple Sclerosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple sclerosis symptoms:
- Exhaustion in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse in Multiple sclerosis (18,620 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Multiple sclerosis (14,531 reports)
- Fall in Multiple sclerosis (14,113 reports)
- Headache in Multiple sclerosis (11,323 reports)
- Ms in Multiple sclerosis (11,317 reports)
- Bladder Infection in Multiple sclerosis (10,152 reports)
- Gait Disturbance in Multiple sclerosis (9,515 reports)
- Influenza Like Illness in Multiple sclerosis (8,694 reports)
- Hypnosis And Pain in Multiple sclerosis (7,894 reports)
Bronchitis Chronic related symptom studies:
Multiple Sclerosis is also known as: MS.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Metastatic Carcinoid Tumour and Joint Aches
- Decreased Appetite and Vyvanse
- Dizziness and Neuropathy
- Dizziness and Nexium
- Dizziness and Gerd
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (3 hours ago)
- Cipro Bayer Hlthcare Eq 750mg Base
- Meningitis Candida
- Levothyroxine Sodium (mylan) 0.075mg
- Fingernail Abnormalities
- Vascular Pseudoaneurysm