Review: could Multiple sclerosis cause Chills?
We study 203,354 people who have Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,912 have Chills. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Chills >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 279,998 patients) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen, Betaseron.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 252,005 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 203,354 people who have multiple sclerosis are studied. Among them, 2,912 (1.43%) have Chills.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Chills * :
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Chills * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (58 people, 1.99%)
- Depression (51 people, 1.75%)
- Insomnia (28 people, 0.96%)
- Pain (25 people, 0.86%)
- Anxiety (22 people, 0.76%)
- Hypothyroidism (20 people, 0.69%)
- Headache (19 people, 0.65%)
- Muscle spasms (17 people, 0.58%)
- Prophylaxis (17 people, 0.58%)
- Fatigue (17 people, 0.58%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avonex (1,601 people, 54.98%)
- Tysabri (838 people, 28.78%)
- Rebif (474 people, 16.28%)
- Extavia (174 people, 5.98%)
- Betaseron (149 people, 5.12%)
- Copaxone (125 people, 4.29%)
- Gilenya (123 people, 4.22%)
- Baclofen (120 people, 4.12%)
- Neurontin (110 people, 3.78%)
- Aspirin (80 people, 2.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Chills?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chills and Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Chills
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I developed severe pain in both forearms while on Cipro. It was assumed to be tendonitis because it was a known side-effect of Cipro. I had outpatient hand therapy for months afterwords.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Face gets red and hot and stays like that for hours or overnight. Once in a while fever and chills over night.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multiple sclerosis, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
More reviews for: Multiple sclerosis, Chills
Common treatments for Multiple Sclerosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple sclerosis symptoms:
- Weariness in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse in Multiple sclerosis (18,620 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Multiple sclerosis (14,531 reports)
- Fall in Multiple sclerosis (14,113 reports)
- Pain - Head in Multiple sclerosis (11,324 reports)
- Ms in Multiple sclerosis (11,317 reports)
- Bladder Infection in Multiple sclerosis (10,053 reports)
- Gait Disturbance in Multiple sclerosis (9,515 reports)
- Influenza Like Illness in Multiple sclerosis (8,694 reports)
- Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief in Multiple sclerosis (7,894 reports)
Chills related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.