Home > Multiple sclerosis > Excessive thirst > Multiple sclerosis and Excessive thirst
Review: could Multiple sclerosis cause Excessive thirst (Thirst - excessive)?
We study 203,352 people who have Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Excessive thirst (Thirst - excessive). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Excessive thirst >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 278,484 patients) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen, Betaseron.
Excessive thirst (latest reports from 16,548 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, diabetes.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 203,340 people who have multiple sclerosis are studied. Among them, 21 (0.01%) have Excessive Thirst.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Excessive thirst * :
|Excessive thirst||72.00%||28.00% |
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Excessive thirst * :
|Excessive thirst||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||29.17%||16.67%||29.17%||20.83% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 4.76%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 4.76%)
- Oedema (1 people, 4.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Rebif (10 people, 47.62%)
- Avonex (9 people, 42.86%)
- Gabapentin (4 people, 19.05%)
- Solu-medrol (4 people, 19.05%)
- Copaxone (4 people, 19.05%)
- Gilenya (3 people, 14.29%)
- Wellbutrin (3 people, 14.29%)
- Lasix (3 people, 14.29%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 14.29%)
- Janumet (2 people, 9.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Excessive Thirst?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Was recently told that my white blood count was low, I believe that it is a direct result from my medication as I have no other symptoms. My question is , if I go off the medication will my blood count go up if it was indeed the medication causing the drop.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Dizziness, balance, muscle weakness
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Been on period almost 2 weeks. Bleeding been normal. However yesterday cramps were intolerable. Had baby 5 months ago. Got implanon implanted at 6 weeks ck up. First time ive had problems. Started yesterday. Hurting, cant get enough water to drink. Headache will not go away. Feel hot then cold. Sleepy. Thanks for any input.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multiple sclerosis, Excessive thirst
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
More reviews for: Multiple sclerosis, Excessive thirst
Common treatments for Multiple Sclerosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple sclerosis symptoms:
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Multiple sclerosis (18,941 reports)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse in Multiple sclerosis (18,620 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in Multiple sclerosis (14,531 reports)
- Fall in Multiple sclerosis (14,113 reports)
- Pain - Head in Multiple sclerosis (11,323 reports)
- Ms in Multiple sclerosis (11,317 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Multiple sclerosis (10,053 reports)
- Gait Disturbance in Multiple sclerosis (9,515 reports)
- Influenza Like Illness in Multiple sclerosis (8,694 reports)
- Acupuncture And Pain in Multiple sclerosis (7,894 reports)
Excessive Thirst related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nasonex, Nexium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 48-year old woman who has Nasal Inflammation, GERD, Neuropathy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (23 minutes ago)
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (57 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Decreased Appetite and Vyvanse
- Dizziness and Neuropathy
- Dizziness and Nexium
- Dizziness and Gerd
- Dizziness and Nasonex
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Preventive Health Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate Cancer