Home > Multiple sclerosis > Groin pain > Multiple sclerosis and Groin pain
Would you have Groin pain when you have Multiple sclerosis?
Summary: Groin pain is found among people with Multiple sclerosis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Sleep disorder, and take medication Avonex.
We study 89 people who have Groin pain and Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Groin pain >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 223,215 patients) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen, Betaseron.
Groin pain (latest reports from 4,375 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 89 people who have multiple sclerosis and Groin Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Groin pain * :
|Groin pain||74.31%||25.69% |
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Groin pain * :
|Groin pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.98%||0.98%||1.96%||42.16%||42.16%||11.76% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Groin pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 2.25%)
- Asthma (2 people, 2.25%)
- Back pain (1 people, 1.12%)
- Oesophageal spasm (1 people, 1.12%)
- Genital pain (1 people, 1.12%)
- Ms (1 people, 1.12%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avonex (61 people, 68.54%)
- Tysabri (31 people, 34.83%)
- Rebif (14 people, 15.73%)
- Baclofen (11 people, 12.36%)
- Neurontin (9 people, 10.11%)
- Synthroid (7 people, 7.87%)
- Copaxone (6 people, 6.74%)
- Valium (5 people, 5.62%)
- Nexium (5 people, 5.62%)
- Prednisone (4 people, 4.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Groin Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Groin Pain and Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Groin Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Methods to manage groin pain in parkinsons
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has NULL::character Varying, NULL::character Varying, Parkinson's Disease, Pain - Groin, and takes Ropinirole, Sinemet)
I have been fighting this for 3 years now and medications do not seem to have provided any relief. Meds taken are Sinemet and Ropinerole.
- Can my sister take phentermine with multiple sclerosis to lose weight
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis)
I worry she is taking a pill that will affect the nervous system and may not be good for her body.
- Can i take marijuana while taking gilenya
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has MS, and takes Gilenya)
Hello i would like to know if is safe to have marijuane with gilenya and methotraxate
- Is it safe for me to take ginkgo biloba with gabapentin (neurontin)?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis)
i also take Neurontin (Naprosyn) 500 mg 2 times a day and the gabapentin (Neurontin) usually 3 times a day.
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Lower Abdominal Pain, Headache, Constipation, and takes Ibuprofen, Miralax)
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
More questions for: Multiple sclerosis, Groin pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has MS, and takes Copaxone)
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis, Scleroderma, and takes Copaxone)
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has Overweight, Multiple Sclerosis, Tibia Fracture, and takes Topamax, Aubagio, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Fosamax)
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- A self-conducted trial with prozac in a case of "benign" ms
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has MS, and takes Prozac)
I want to show that, with the approval of my doctor, I started taking Prozac (10 mg daily) to see if the number of the lesions on my brain remains the same. After 14 months no new lesion showed on the MRI. I should mention that I have a mild form of MS, if one may put it like this, but the previous ...
More reviews for: Multiple sclerosis, Groin pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vicodin for a patient with Latent Tetany, Neuralgia. The patient has Ear Pain, Constant Thrumming Sound In Ears, Hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Full Body Tetany, Full Body Numbness, Perineal Pain, Penile Pain, Renal Pain
Comments: All of this started after I finished masturbating one night two years ago. Upon climax, I was struck with an instant, excruciating pain in my rectum and scrotum areas. My penis immediately went numb and it felt as though every muscle in my perineum was seized up. I had no control, they would not ...
- A study of side effects of Avonex for a patient with MS. The patient has Loss Of Vision
Comments: Was recently told that my white blood count was low, I believe that it is a direct result from my medication as I have no other symptoms. My question is , if I go off the medication will my blood count go up if it was indeed the medication causing the drop.
- A study of side effects of Tecfidera for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has
Comments: I lived in a condominium where each of my neighbors smoked and after I began taking Tecfidera I developed a strong sensitivity to this. Other than myself, no one else could sense the smoke. I became so sensitive that I could tell when a neighbor would start and stop smoking. I then developed constan ...
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Making A Small Disagreement Into A Big Problem, Getting In Trouble At Work, Feeling Like I Don't Belong, Feeling Guilty, Feeling Cold, Crying - Excessive (0-6 Months), Mouth Ulceration Aggravated (mouth ulcers)
Comments: I feel like I don't belong, little disagreements make me cry with outbursts of yelling, always want to keep busy or don't want to do anything. Always biting down on my teeth or always feel like I am sucking on my tongue, cannot stay still sometimes always depressed
- A study of side effects of Rebif for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing)
Comments: Had Respiratory Distress, coughing, clogged nasal passages, an extreme skin rash and problems sleeping.
After telling my neurologist these symptoms worsen after I get a needle of Rebif he didn't really believe me because I was taking Rebif for about 8 years with no to little side effects. I was adm ...
More related studies for: Multiple sclerosis, Groin pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.