Home > Multiple sclerosis > Kidney infection > Multiple sclerosis and Kidney infection
Review: could Multiple sclerosis cause Kidney infection?
We study 203,354 people who have Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 843 have Kidney infection. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Kidney infection >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 279,998 patients) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen, Betaseron.
Kidney infection (latest reports from 28,619 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 203,354 people who have multiple sclerosis are studied. Among them, 843 (0.41%) have Kidney Infection.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Kidney infection * :
|Kidney infection||87.12%||12.88% |
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Kidney infection * :
|Kidney infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.52%||4.17%||14.06%||25.31%||37.50%||18.54% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (21 people, 2.49%)
- Muscle spasms (17 people, 2.02%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (10 people, 1.19%)
- Prophylaxis (9 people, 1.07%)
- Pain (7 people, 0.83%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 0.71%)
- Asthma (6 people, 0.71%)
- Convulsion (6 people, 0.71%)
- Muscle spasticity (6 people, 0.71%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 0.59%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avonex (517 people, 61.33%)
- Tysabri (301 people, 35.71%)
- Rebif (166 people, 19.69%)
- Baclofen (53 people, 6.29%)
- Neurontin (50 people, 5.93%)
- Betaseron (38 people, 4.51%)
- Zanaflex (25 people, 2.97%)
- Zoloft (23 people, 2.73%)
- Copaxone (20 people, 2.37%)
- Prozac (18 people, 2.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Kidney Infection?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection and Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multiple sclerosis, Kidney infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
More reviews for: Multiple sclerosis, Kidney infection
Common treatments for Multiple Sclerosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple sclerosis symptoms:
- Weariness in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse in Multiple sclerosis (18,620 reports)
- Weakness in Multiple sclerosis (14,531 reports)
- Fall in Multiple sclerosis (14,113 reports)
- Headaches in Multiple sclerosis (11,324 reports)
- Ms in Multiple sclerosis (11,317 reports)
- Cystitis in Multiple sclerosis (10,053 reports)
- Gait Disturbance in Multiple sclerosis (9,515 reports)
- Influenza Like Illness in Multiple sclerosis (8,694 reports)
- Pain Relief By Acupuncture in Multiple sclerosis (7,894 reports)
Kidney Infection related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Multiple sclerosis, Kidney infection
Recent Multiple Sclerosis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Multiple sclerosis, Kidney infection
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.