Home > Multiple sclerosis > Tendonitis > Multiple sclerosis and Tendonitis
Review: could Multiple sclerosis cause Tendonitis?
We study 203,352 people who have Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 168 have Tendonitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Tendonitis >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 279,998 patients) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen, Betaseron.
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) (latest reports from 64,266 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 203,352 people who have multiple sclerosis are studied. Among them, 168 (0.08%) have Tendonitis.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Tendonitis * :
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Tendonitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (6 people, 3.57%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 2.38%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 1.79%)
- Pituitary tumour (3 people, 1.79%)
- Intervertebral disc protrusion (2 people, 1.19%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 0.60%)
- Dyspnoea (1 people, 0.60%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (1 people, 0.60%)
- Tremor (1 people, 0.60%)
- Pain (1 people, 0.60%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tysabri (94 people, 55.95%)
- Avonex (84 people, 50.00%)
- Rebif (14 people, 8.33%)
- Xanax (8 people, 4.76%)
- Betaseron (7 people, 4.17%)
- Provigil (6 people, 3.57%)
- Baclofen (6 people, 3.57%)
- Celebrex (5 people, 2.98%)
- Parcopa (4 people, 2.38%)
- Paxil (4 people, 2.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Tendonitis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tendonitis and Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Tendonitis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I developed severe pain in both forearms while on Cipro. It was assumed to be tendonitis because it was a known side-effect of Cipro. I had outpatient hand therapy for months afterwords.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Tendonitis below left knee, flair up appeared within a day and lasted four days. On day five Lichen symptoms appeared on the back of the same knee, mildly. I have been using Clobetasol Propionate for 6 months before Tendonitis.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Discomfort becomes worse after activities like walking, jogging.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multiple sclerosis, Tendonitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ...
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
More reviews for: Multiple sclerosis, Tendonitis
Common treatments for Multiple Sclerosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Multiple sclerosis symptoms:
- Exhaustion in Multiple sclerosis (18,941 reports)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse in Multiple sclerosis (18,620 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (14,531 reports)
- Fall in Multiple sclerosis (14,113 reports)
- Pain - Head in Multiple sclerosis (11,324 reports)
- Ms in Multiple sclerosis (11,317 reports)
- Uti in Multiple sclerosis (10,053 reports)
- Gait Disturbance in Multiple sclerosis (9,515 reports)
- Influenza Like Illness in Multiple sclerosis (8,694 reports)
- Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief in Multiple sclerosis (7,894 reports)
Tendonitis related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hypothyroidism and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
- Seroquel and Bulimia
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (2 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (4 hours ago)
- Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Lactated Ringer's In Plastic Container
- Blood In The Urine
- Frequent Or Urgent Urination
- Peripheral Nerve Lesion
- Blud Nightshade