Home > Multiple sclerosis > Vitamin k deficiency > Multiple sclerosis and Vitamin k deficiency
Would you have Vitamin k deficiency (Vitamin K) when you have Multiple sclerosis?
We study 3 people who have Vitamin k deficiency (Vitamin K) and Multiple sclerosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis and Vitamin k deficiency >>>
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 279,326 patients) can be treated by Tysabri, Copaxone, Avonex, Rebif, Betaseron, Baclofen.
Vitamin k deficiency
Vitamin k deficiency (latest reports from 1,317 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, epilepsy, bone density decreased, osteoporosis post-menopausal, pulmonary embolism.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 203,352 people who have multiple sclerosis are studied. Among them, 3 (0.00%) have Vitamin K Deficiency.
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Vitamin k deficiency * :
|Vitamin k deficiency||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have multiple sclerosis and experienced Vitamin k deficiency * :
|Vitamin k deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||116.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avonex (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depo-provera (3 people, 100.00%)
- Paxil (3 people, 100.00%)
- Celebrex (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis and Vitamin K Deficiency?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vitamin K Deficiency and Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Multiple sclerosis
- support group for people who have Vitamin K Deficiency
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my sister take phentermine with multiple sclerosis to lose weight
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis)
I worry she is taking a pill that will affect the nervous system and may not be good for her body.
- Can i take marijuana while taking gilenya
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has MS, and takes Gilenya)
Hello i would like to know if is safe to have marijuane with gilenya and methotraxate
- Is it safe for me to take ginkgo biloba with gabapentin (neurontin)?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis)
i also take Neurontin (Naprosyn) 500 mg 2 times a day and the gabapentin (Neurontin) usually 3 times a day.
- Does morphine time released pills cause sudden baldness on scalp??
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Herniated Lumbar Disk, MS, and takes Morphine Sulfate, Baclofen, Meloxicam)
I recently started taking meds for a herniated disc in my lower back. These include morphine, OxyContin and oxycodone. I now have a bald spot on the top of my scalp. I noticed this within 2-3 weeks after taking the meds. The morphine is time released as well as the OxyContin. Could these meds be ca ...
- How do you justify the seemingly wild and alarming claim that 2,583 out of 90,294 people using tysabri get pml? this is far fetched according to fda reports.
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has MS, and takes Tysabri)
Wild and alarming figures about getting PML from Tysabri. The numbers given are vastly greater than those of any other reporting site. Is reporting from social media sites reputable, in this case?
More questions for: Multiple sclerosis, Vitamin k deficiency
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has MS, and takes Copaxone)
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis, Scleroderma, and takes Copaxone)
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has Overweight, Multiple Sclerosis, Tibia Fracture, and takes Topamax, Aubagio, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Fosamax)
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- A self-conducted trial with prozac in a case of "benign" ms
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has MS, and takes Prozac)
I want to show that, with the approval of my doctor, I started taking Prozac (10 mg daily) to see if the number of the lesions on my brain remains the same. After 14 months no new lesion showed on the MRI. I should mention that I have a mild form of MS, if one may put it like this, but the previous ...
More reviews for: Multiple sclerosis, Vitamin k deficiency
- A study of side effects of Copaxone for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Fatigue Aggravated (feeling of tiredness), Fluid In Middle Ear, Itching - Burning Eyes, Fluid In The Chest (water on the lungs), Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels)
Comments: Not only were the shots painful, I tried ice packs, heating packs, no packs, morning, evening, after a shower, before a shower – nothing affected the welts, irritation, pain, and severe itching. Within 2 weeks of starting Copaxone I felt my chest tightening and new found anxiety that never seemed ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Excedrin for a patient with Anxiety, Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Drowsiness
Comments: I stopped taking Excedrin when I was prescribed the Clonazepam, so I am not sure if all the re-newed body aches are from no longer taking the Excedrin, or from side effects of the Clonazepam.
The doctor wants me to stop the Clonazepam, and instead, start an anti-depressant, because I do not slee ...
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus)
Comments: I was recently prescribed Baclofen 10mg for moderate to severe muscle spasms, spasticity, and fasiculations in my legs. Directions indicated to take 1 pill at night before bed for the first week and progress to 2 pills/day (12 hours apart) the second week & 3 pills/day (1 every 8 hrs) in week three. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Tysabri for a patient with Cold Symptoms, Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Dilaudid, Aortic Surgery
Comments: I recently went to have Right knee replacement surgery and did not recover well from the anesthesia. I had severe difficulty breathing and low urine output as well as induced CHF from IV fluid challenge to attempt to raise BP. Some of the meds that are specifically administered on a very strict sche ...
- A study of side effects of Copaxone for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Simple Partial Seizures (seizures which affect only a small region of the brain), Muscle Weakness (a lack of muscle strength), Low Back Pain
Comments: After taking Copaxone for a month, I developed seizures. My mouth would twitch to the right mostly, sometimes to the left and my eyes would shut closed and my arm and hand would move back and forth while my right hand would make a shape like a gun. My head would also move back and forth as if trying ...
More related studies for: Multiple sclerosis, Vitamin k deficiency
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.