Multiple myeloma and Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
Atrial fibrillation is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Revlimid and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Atrial fibrillation with Multiple myeloma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,736 people who have Multiple myeloma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
2,736 people who have Multiple Myeloma and Atrial Fibrillation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Atrial Fibrillation *:
- female: 39.38 %
- male: 60.62 %
Age of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Atrial Fibrillation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.05 %
- 10-19: 0.14 %
- 20-29: 0.23 %
- 30-39: 0.09 %
- 40-49: 1.44 %
- 50-59: 10.62 %
- 60+: 87.44 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (160 people, 5.85%)
- High Blood Pressure (142 people, 5.19%)
- Pain (138 people, 5.04%)
- Nausea (67 people, 2.45%)
- Constipation (55 people, 2.01%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid (1,297 people, 47.40%)
- Velcade (605 people, 22.11%)
- Dexamethasone (499 people, 18.24%)
- Zometa (454 people, 16.59%)
- Lasix (321 people, 11.73%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia (510 people, 18.64%)
- Anaemia (352 people, 12.87%)
- Breathing Difficulty (341 people, 12.46%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (329 people, 12.02%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (318 people, 11.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Atrial fibrillation and Multiple myeloma?
- Check symptoms - is your atrial fibrillation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtrial fibrillation and Multiple myeloma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid (latest reports from 180,716 Multiple myeloma patients)
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 181,335 Atrial fibrillation patients).
Browse all symptoms of Multiple myelomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Atrial fibrillationAtrial fibrillation
Other conditions that could case Atrial fibrillationAtrial fibrillation
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
Has anyone booked good results in using Taurine and L Argine or other supplements in conquering Afib or/and PVC's? I'm recovering from Ablation a view months ago and still have a lots of PVC's and read a lot about these supplements. henk
I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there, thank you for letting me join this group. I have had a-fib for 20 years. I'm thinking of starting Sam-e for depression, and am interested in the effects it has on a-fib, and the associated drugs. Thanks! Sue
may 3, 2017 surgery to remove cancer tumor from right kidney. IV of Dilaudid or morphine, don't remember which, for two day. then dilaudid for about 5 days, then to the ER with afib. then 3 days later back to the ER with afib. both times, they were able to give me a shot the put me back ...