Multiple myeloma and Rash - from FDA reports
Rash is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Revlimid and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Rash with Multiple myeloma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,324 people who have Multiple myeloma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
6,324 people who have Multiple Myeloma and Rash are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Rash *:
- female: 47.41 %
- male: 52.59 %
Age of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Rash *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.04 %
- 10-19: 0.04 %
- 20-29: 0.27 %
- 30-39: 0.67 %
- 40-49: 5.11 %
- 50-59: 17.06 %
- 60+: 76.8 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (256 people, 4.05%)
- High Blood Pressure (205 people, 3.24%)
- Pain (191 people, 3.02%)
- Depression (68 people, 1.08%)
- Nausea (61 people, 0.96%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid (4,055 people, 64.12%)
- Velcade (1,090 people, 17.24%)
- Zometa (903 people, 14.28%)
- Dexamethasone (583 people, 9.22%)
- Aredia (509 people, 8.05%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (920 people, 14.55%)
- Diarrhea (813 people, 12.86%)
- Itching (674 people, 10.66%)
- Fever (638 people, 10.09%)
- Pain (629 people, 9.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rash and Multiple myeloma?
- Check symptoms - is your rash caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRash and Multiple myeloma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid (latest reports from 180,716 Multiple myeloma patients)
Rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,935 Rash patients).
Browse all symptoms of Multiple myelomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause RashRash
Other conditions that could case RashRash
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...
My uncle has red rash. Does not itch. Taking decitabine for AML. Third regimen. Dermatologist took biopsy. Said from chemo. May have to stop chemo. Other than the look, why would we stop chemo? Has this happened with anyone in group??