Review: could Muscle spasms cause Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia)?
We study 8,713 people who have Muscle spasms from FDA and social media. Among them, 77 have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Muscle spasms and Hiatus hernia >>>
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 350,273 patients) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Soma, Zanaflex, Valium.
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,899 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 8,713 people who have muscle spasms are studied. Among them, 77 (0.88%) have Hiatus Hernia.
Gender of people who have muscle spasms and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||98.67%||1.33% |
Age of people who have muscle spasms and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.89%||0.00%||30.19%||32.08%||37.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (48 people, 62.34%)
- Depression (48 people, 62.34%)
- Arthritis (32 people, 41.56%)
- Nausea (32 people, 41.56%)
- Hypercalcaemia (23 people, 29.87%)
- Pain (16 people, 20.78%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (15 people, 19.48%)
- Breast cancer (15 people, 19.48%)
- Metastases to bone (15 people, 19.48%)
- Constipation (15 people, 19.48%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zometa (57 people, 74.03%)
- Aredia (55 people, 71.43%)
- Paxil (46 people, 59.74%)
- Prilosec (45 people, 58.44%)
- Neurontin (44 people, 57.14%)
- Coumadin (43 people, 55.84%)
- Lovenox (40 people, 51.95%)
- Navelbine (40 people, 51.95%)
- Taxotere (40 people, 51.95%)
- Femara (40 people, 51.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Spasms and Hiatus Hernia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Muscle spasms
- support group for people who have Muscle spasms
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added Sept and Oct LFT's and lipids elevated.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I stopped taking my Norflex abruptly on Monday because it was making me too tired. I have had alot of diarrhea, vomiting, headaches and stomach cramping ever since then and am wondering if this could be withdrawal symptoms.
AG on Oct, 14, 2014:
I am a female,24 I took a tab of nor flex about 3days ago and have been having diarrhea,will flagyl stop the diarrhea?
From this study (1 month ago):
i have cricket/ringing sounds in both ears about 4-6 weeks..nonstop sounds
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Can a spleenectomy cause a hiatal hernia
I had my spleen removed in 1977 and immediately started getting heartburn when I bent over swam or was horizontal. The Navy said it would go away with time and it did somewhat with changes to my diet and a truckload of antacids. I now am on omeprazole and it is better but the VA is charging me f ...
More questions for: Muscle spasms, Hiatus hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Muscle spasms, Hiatus hernia
Common treatments for Muscle Spasms and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Muscle spasms symptoms:
Hiatus Hernia related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Encephalitis Toxic
- Neonatal Leukaemia
- Vulval Leukoplakia
- Stones Cystine
- Oestriol Increased