Would you have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) when you have Muscle spasms?
Summary: Hiatus hernia is found among people with Muscle spasms, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Sleep disorder, and take medication Zometa.
We study 77 people who have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) and Muscle spasms from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Muscle spasms and Hiatus hernia >>>
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Soma, Zanaflex, Valium. (latest reports from Muscle Spasms 55,745 patients)
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Hiatus hernia 11,343 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 77 people who have muscle spasms and Hiatus Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have muscle spasms and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||98.67%||1.33% |
Age of people who have muscle spasms and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.85%||0.00%||29.63%||31.48%||37.04% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (48 people, 62.34%)
- Depression (48 people, 62.34%)
- Arthritis (32 people, 41.56%)
- Nausea (32 people, 41.56%)
- Hypercalcaemia (23 people, 29.87%)
- Pain (16 people, 20.78%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (15 people, 19.48%)
- Breast cancer (15 people, 19.48%)
- Metastases to bone (15 people, 19.48%)
- Constipation (15 people, 19.48%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zometa (57 people, 74.03%)
- Aredia (55 people, 71.43%)
- Paxil (46 people, 59.74%)
- Prilosec (45 people, 58.44%)
- Neurontin (44 people, 57.14%)
- Coumadin (43 people, 55.84%)
- Lovenox (40 people, 51.95%)
- Navelbine (40 people, 51.95%)
- Taxotere (40 people, 51.95%)
- Femara (40 people, 51.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Spasms and Hiatus Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Muscle spasms
- support group for people who have Muscle spasms
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Hiatal Hernia, Taking For Strep, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been acting up. Should I stop taking the medication?
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid (1 answer)
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Hiatus Hernia)
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Can a spleenectomy cause a hiatal hernia (3 answers)
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Hiatal Hernia, and takes Omeprazole)
I had my spleen removed in 1977 and immediately started getting heartburn when I bent over swam or was horizontal. The Navy said it would go away with time and it did somewhat with changes to my diet and a truckload of antacids. I now am on omeprazole and it is better but the VA is charging me f ...
- Might my weight gain have been caused by lansoprazole?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has GERD, Hiatus Hernia, and takes Lansoprazole)
After ten years of taking this PPI I have gained around 35 lbs / 15 kgs. I seem unable to lose this weight, much of it in my abdominal region. I suffer bloating and flatulence; this has been ascribed to diverticulosis. I have a BMI of 30 and a body fat content 0f 23.3%.
More questions for: Muscle spasms, Hiatus hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
(Posted by a 21 year old man who has Reflux Oesophagitis, Hernia - Hiatal, and takes Nexium)
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Muscle spasms, Hiatus hernia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zinc Sulfate, Echinacea, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthetic Conjugated Estrogens A, Valerian, Acetaminophen, Multivitamin, Baclofen, Loratadine, Simvastatin for a patient with AAT Deficiency, Health, Immune System Boost, Mood Swings From Change Of Life, Low Thyroid, Champagne Of Life, Anxiety And Stress, Bone And Joint Pain, Iga Deficiency, Muscle Spasms, Allergic Bronchitis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Bloody Very Loose Stool, Rectal Bleeding, Lower Abdonminal Pain, High In Pelvic Area
Comments: Bleeding symptoms reduce when off medication for nearly a week. Blood clot type content in loose stool (liquid). blood ranges from very dark to bright in same movement. Amount of blood is concern. There is pain and firm area in between upper pelvic and lower abdomen area that disappears after moveme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Pantoprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Celexa, Topiramate, Roxicodone for a patient with Chronic Pain From Herniated Disks, Hiatal Hernea Symptoms: Acid Reflux, Depression, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Chronic Pain. The patient has Hernia - Hiatal, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with hiatal hernea 5 years ago via an endoscopy, which was done due to chronic complaints of the feeling of choking on "a ball of phlem in my throat", which turned out to be acid due to hernea. I have been taking pantoprazole nightly since then and it helps immensely. I have acid i ...
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a patient with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Infectious Diarrhea - Bacterial Gastroenteritis
Comments: Woke up disoriented and couldn't talk to respond family. Then passed out 911 was called. At the hospital had kidney failure and could no longer breath without a respirator. Then started having sesiurs. With anti sesuir medication became somewhat stable. 24 hrs after being in the hospital was diagnos ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Baclofen, Neurontin for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Muscle Spasms, Pain. The patient has Jerking Since 2009 And Worse All Over Last Year
Comments: I have had severe jerking in head, upper body, arms, and hands where I can not stand or hold on to anything 4 times the last 8 months, and the last one this past month, and it lasted for almost a week then went away like the other times with being on the medicines. The dr. now has me getting off the ...
- A study of drug interactions between Soma, Suboxone for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Addiction. The patient has Addiction, Abdominal Pain
Comments: Gastrointestinal specialist treats with narcotic pain medications and muscle relaxer Soma. After addiction treatment pancreatic pain treated with Suboxone and Soma to address addiction, chronic abdominal pancreatic pain and muscle relaxant helps with slowing digestive muscle spasms by slowing diges ...
More related studies for: Muscle spasms, Hiatus hernia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.