Home > Muscle strain > Skin rash > Muscle strain and Skin rash
Review: could Muscle strain cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 413 people who have Muscle strain from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Skin rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Muscle strain and Skin rash >>>
Muscle strain (an injury to a muscle in which the muscle fibres tear) (latest reports from 28,954 patients) can be treated by Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 413 people who have muscle strain are studied. Among them, 21 (5.08%) have Skin Rash.
Gender of people who have muscle strain and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||52.38%||47.62% |
Age of people who have muscle strain and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||18.75%||6.25%||12.50%||25.00%||31.25%||12.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Acne (2 people, 9.52%)
- Electrolyte imbalance (2 people, 9.52%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (2 people, 9.52%)
- Menorrhagia (2 people, 9.52%)
- Gout (2 people, 9.52%)
- Back pain (1 people, 4.76%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 4.76%)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (1 people, 4.76%)
- Fungal infection (1 people, 4.76%)
- Pharyngitis (1 people, 4.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (9 people, 42.86%)
- Lansoprazole (4 people, 19.05%)
- Bextra (4 people, 19.05%)
- Yaz (2 people, 9.52%)
- Mobic (2 people, 9.52%)
- Lovenox (2 people, 9.52%)
- Atarax (2 people, 9.52%)
- Robaxin (2 people, 9.52%)
- Potassium (2 people, 9.52%)
- Naproxen (2 people, 9.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Strain and Skin Rash?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Skin Rash and Muscle strain
- support group for people who have Muscle strain
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long does redness last after picato?
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- Can high dose of neurontin cause skin rash on face?
Have been Taking 3000 mg Neurontin per day for migraine treatment for aprox 3 months and have recently developed unexplained rash on face.
- How do make a toradol induced skin rash go away?
The bumps started hours after the Toradol shot, and have been getting worse for several days. What is the remedy? Permanent effects? Length of time until cure?
- I recovered from sjs a few years ago. i now need to take cholesterol meds . zuvamor was prescribed. after a few days a rash flared up. should i continue or is this sjs all over again?
I have high cholestrol and need urgent medication, but I cannot risk the consequence of getting SJS again.
- Have u experience a rash under breast n under tummy n thighs at first then around waist after using progesterrone cream?
Rash started under breast n under belly fat now waist n underarms..I HAVE TRIED 3 OVERCOUNTERS CREAMS N OF COURSE BENADRYL.ONE PRESCRIPTION CREAM.
- I have photosensitivity, emergency contraceptives or psych meds?
Fair skinned 42 YO female.
Taking venlafaxine 300 mg for a year. No probs. clonazepem0.5 mg. no probs.
A day or two before I took plan b, it got hot and sunny. After I took e plan b, I got a rash, very itchy, wherever the sun has been. 2 weeks later still have it. Doc prescribed hydroxyzine for e ...
- When i take methamphetamine/amphetamine, my face skin become burn, harsh, and blue
what should i do at least to maintaining normal my face condition when i have taken Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
- Is there a specific place your skin rash was, what does/did it look like? how do you know it was from the pills you were taken?
I have a skin rash on my back and what seems like hives on my legs. I have no idea what could have caused it, but it's really itchy. Went to the doctor and she gave me Hydro-cortisone acetate cream 1%. It doesn't help to relieve the itch, I think the rash has gone down a little but it's really hard ...
More questions for: Muscle strain, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Muscle strain, Skin rash
Common treatments for Muscle Strain and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Muscle strain symptoms:
Skin Rash related symptom studies:
- Skin Rash in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Skin Rash in Depression (3,714 reports)
- Skin Rash in Hepatitis c (3,180 reports)
- Skin Rash in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,364 reports)
- Skin Rash in Hypertension (7,023 reports)
- Skin Rash in Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease (2,765 reports)
- Skin Rash in Ms (3,537 reports)
- Skin Rash in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Skin Rash in Pain (3,632 reports)
- Skin Rash in Ra (7,480 reports)
Related drug studies for: Muscle strain, Skin rash
Recent Muscle Strain related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Robaxin, Flexeril for a 30-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Ibuprofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of Relafen (Smithkline Beecham) - 500MG, Ibuprofen (Watson Labs) - 600MG for a 27-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride (Watson Labs) - 10MG, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (Valeant Pharm Intl) - 50MG for a 21-year old man who has Muscle Strain Treatment
- Comparions of Skelaxin (King Pharms) - 800MG, Flexeril (Mcneil Ped) - 10MG for a 39-year old woman who has Muscle Strain Treatment
- Comparions of Vicodin, Flexeril (Mcneil Ped) - 10MG for a 30-year old man who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of Tylenol, Skelaxin (King Pharms) - 800MG for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium (Actavis Elizabeth) - 75MG, Ibuprofen (Abbott) - 800MG for a 49-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of Flexeril, Plavix, Lipitor for a 49-year old man who has Muscle Strain
More related comparison studies for: Muscle strain, Skin rash
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.