Would you have Skin rash (Rashes) when you have Muscle strain?
Summary: Skin rash is found among people with Muscle strain, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Acne, and take medication Ibuprofen.
We study 22 people who have Skin rash (Rashes) and Muscle strain from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Muscle strain and Skin rash >>>
Muscle strain (an injury to a muscle in which the muscle fibres tear) can be treated by Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 3,963 Muscle Strain patients)
Skin rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 146,504 Skin rash patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 21 people who have muscle strain and Skin Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have muscle strain and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||52.38%||47.62% |
Age of people who have muscle strain and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||17.65%||5.88%||11.76%||23.53%||29.41%||11.76% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Acne (2 people, 9.52%)
- Electrolyte imbalance (2 people, 9.52%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (2 people, 9.52%)
- Menorrhagia (2 people, 9.52%)
- Gout (2 people, 9.52%)
- Back pain (1 people, 4.76%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 4.76%)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (1 people, 4.76%)
- Fungal infection (1 people, 4.76%)
- Pharyngitis (1 people, 4.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (9 people, 42.86%)
- Lansoprazole (4 people, 19.05%)
- Bextra (4 people, 19.05%)
- Yaz (2 people, 9.52%)
- Mobic (2 people, 9.52%)
- Lovenox (2 people, 9.52%)
- Atarax (2 people, 9.52%)
- Robaxin (2 people, 9.52%)
- Potassium (2 people, 9.52%)
- Naproxen (2 people, 9.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of muscle strain and skin rash on
Do you have Muscle Strain and Skin Rash?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Skin Rash and Muscle strain
- support group for people who have Muscle strain
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Muscle Strain related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.