Muscle aches and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Muscle aches, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Lyrica and have Fibromyalgia. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Muscle aches. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 432 people who have Muscle aches from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
432 people who have Muscle Aches and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle Aches and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 81.6 %
- male: 18.4 %
Age of people who have Muscle Aches and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.76 %
- 20-29: 2.94 %
- 30-39: 11.18 %
- 40-49: 22.65 %
- 50-59: 32.65 %
- 60+: 28.82 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Fibromyalgia (72 people, 16.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (67 people, 15.51%)
- High Blood Pressure (61 people, 14.12%)
- Insomnia (47 people, 10.88%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (44 people, 10.19%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (137 people, 31.71%)
- Flexeril (41 people, 9.49%)
- Humira (35 people, 8.10%)
- Nexium (31 people, 7.18%)
- Cymbalta (30 people, 6.94%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (69 people, 15.97%)
- Joint Pain (67 people, 15.51%)
- Stress And Anxiety (62 people, 14.35%)
- Nausea (62 people, 14.35%)
- Weakness (61 people, 14.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Muscle aches?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Muscle aches (muscle pain) can be treated by Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Soma, Zanaflex (latest reports from 113,945 Muscle aches patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).