Muscle spasms and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Muscle spasms, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lyrica and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Muscle spasms. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,702 people who have Muscle spasms from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
1,702 people who have Muscle Spasms and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle Spasms and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 80.06 %
- male: 19.94 %
Age of people who have Muscle Spasms and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.01 %
- 20-29: 7.04 %
- 30-39: 10.92 %
- 40-49: 23.78 %
- 50-59: 27.37 %
- 60+: 28.88 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (361 people, 21.21%)
- Stress And Anxiety (304 people, 17.86%)
- Fibromyalgia (228 people, 13.40%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (223 people, 13.10%)
- High Blood Pressure (220 people, 12.93%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (355 people, 20.86%)
- Flexeril (245 people, 14.39%)
- Xanax (216 people, 12.69%)
- Cymbalta (209 people, 12.28%)
- Neurontin (203 people, 11.93%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (366 people, 21.50%)
- Fatigue (342 people, 20.09%)
- Pain In Extremity (288 people, 16.92%)
- Drug Ineffective (261 people, 15.33%)
- Nausea (256 people, 15.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Muscle spasms?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Zanaflex, Soma (latest reports from 112,509 Muscle spasms patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).