Muscle strain and Skin rash - from FDA reports
Skin rash is found among people with Muscle strain, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Ibuprofen and have Back pain. This review analyzes which people have Skin rash with Muscle strain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 38 people who have Muscle strain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
38 people who have Muscle Strain and Skin Rash are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle Strain and experience Skin Rash *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Muscle Strain and experience Skin Rash *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.41 %
- 20-29: 7.41 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 18.52 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer (2 people, 5.26%)
- Gout (2 people, 5.26%)
- Back Pain (2 people, 5.26%)
- Pain (1 person, 2.63%)
- Arthritis (1 person, 2.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen (8 people, 21.05%)
- Bextra (5 people, 13.16%)
- Lansoprazole (4 people, 10.53%)
- Skelaxin (3 people, 7.89%)
- Celebrex (3 people, 7.89%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Itching (9 people, 23.68%)
- Pharyngeal Oedema (8 people, 21.05%)
- Breathing Difficulty (6 people, 15.79%)
- Lip Swelling (5 people, 13.16%)
- Wheezing (3 people, 7.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin rash and Muscle strain?
- Check symptoms - is your skin rash caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin rash and Muscle strain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Muscle strain (an injury to a muscle in which the muscle fibres tear) can be treated by Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Naproxen (latest reports from 6,413 Muscle strain patients)
Skin rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,935 Skin rash patients).
Browse all symptoms of Muscle straina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Skin rashSkin rash
Other conditions that could case Skin rashSkin rash
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...
My uncle has red rash. Does not itch. Taking decitabine for AML. Third regimen. Dermatologist took biopsy. Said from chemo. May have to stop chemo. Other than the look, why would we stop chemo? Has this happened with anyone in group??