Would you have Deafness (Hearing loss) when you have Myasthenia gravis?
Summary: Deafness is reported only by a few people with Myasthenia gravis.
We study people who have Deafness (Hearing loss) and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Deafness >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Cellcept, Imuran, Prednisolone. (latest reports from 2,875 Myasthenia Gravis patients)
Deafness has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 10,382 Deafness patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 1 people who has myasthenia gravis and Deafness is studied.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Deafness * :
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Deafness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pyridostigmine bromide (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Deafness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Deafness and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Deafness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 58-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Tinnitus Aggravated (a ringing in the ears), Hearing Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Alprazolam for a 66-year old woman with Klippel-feil Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty, Numbness And Tingling, Fatigue, Hearing Loss, Dizziness Aggravated, Double Vision, Eye Disorder, Drug-induced Tremor, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Risperdal, Xanax, Klonopin, Lamictal, Viibryd for a 60-year old woman with Bipolar 2, Mania, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression. The patient has Hearing Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Mestinon, Robaxin-750 for a 45-year old woman with Myasthenia Gravis. The patient has Death
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Naproxen for a 50-year old woman with Heartburn - Chronic, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Loss Of Hearing, Dizziness, Facial Neuralgia
Recent Myasthenia Gravis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.