Would you have Erection problems when you have Myasthenia gravis?
Summary: Erection problems is reported only by a few people with Myasthenia gravis.
We study people who have Erection problems and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Erection problems >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Cellcept, Azathioprine, Imuran. (latest reports from 2,876 Myasthenia Gravis patients)
Erection problems has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, hair loss. (latest reports from 31,489 Erection problems patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 1 people who has myasthenia gravis and Erection Problems is studied.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Erection problems * :
|Erection problems||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Erection problems * :
|Erection problems||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erection problems||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of myasthenia gravis and erection problems on
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Erection Problems?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Erection Problems and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Erection Problems
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Adderall, Amlodipine, Janumet, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with Arthritis Reactive, Adhd, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a 55-year old man with Prostatitis - Acute. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 52-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Ed
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Livalo for a 51-year old man with Low Thyroid, High Cholesterol. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamins, Crestor, Exforge for a 68-year old man with Vitamin B1 Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Recent Myasthenia Gravis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.