Would you have Neuropathy (Peripheral neuropathy) when you have Myasthenia gravis?
Summary: there is no Neuropathy reported by people with Myasthenia gravis yet.
We study people who have Neuropathy (Peripheral neuropathy) and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Neuropathy >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Cellcept, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Imuran, Azathioprine. (latest reports from 2,875 Myasthenia Gravis patients)
Neuropathy (damage to nerves) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression. (latest reports from 5,865 Neuropathy patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Neuropathy?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Neuropathy
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Propylthiouracil for a 69-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Graves Disease. The patient has Vertigo, No Endurance, Shortness Of Breath, Myalgia, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 69-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Neuropathy (damage to nerves)
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Lomotil for a 36-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Ibs. The patient has Slow Heart Beat, Peripheral Neuropathy, Confusion, Hyperreflexia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a 69-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Complera, Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate, Lamivudine; Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate, Efavirenz/lamivudine/tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate for a 54-year old woman with Myositis, Chronic Kidney Disease. The patient has Myositis, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Chronic Kidney Disease
Recent Myasthenia Gravis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.