Would you have Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus) when you have Myasthenia gravis?
Summary: Ringing in the ears is reported only by a few people with Myasthenia gravis.
We study 2 people who have Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus) and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Ringing in the ears >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Cellcept, Azathioprine, Imuran. (latest reports from 2,877 Myasthenia Gravis patients)
Ringing in the ears
Ringing in the ears (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 20,038 Ringing in the ears patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 2 people who have myasthenia gravis and Ringing In The Ears are studied.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Ringing in the ears * :
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Ringing in the ears * :
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (2 people, 100.00%)
- Neoral (2 people, 100.00%)
- Alendronate sodium (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lansoprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Ringing In The Ears?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Ringing In The Ears and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Ringing In The Ears
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Ambien, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr for a 53-year old man with Pain - Back, Insomnia, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celexa for a 49-year old woman with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 48-year old woman with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 38-year old woman with Endometriosis. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of side effects of Dexamethasone for a 49-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Tinnitus
Recent Myasthenia Gravis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.