Home > Myasthenia gravis > Sexual dysfunction > Myasthenia gravis and Sexual dysfunction
Review: could Myasthenia gravis cause Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 1,250 people who have Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Sexual dysfunction >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) (latest reports from 8,757 patients) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Cellcept, Prednisolone, Azathioprine.
Sexual dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity) (latest reports from 130,114 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,250 people who have myasthenia gravis are studied. Among them, 1 (0.08%) has Sexual Dysfunction.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Sexual dysfunction * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Sexual dysfunction * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Sexual Dysfunction?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Low testosterone in the low 100s
From this study (4 days ago):
took maximum dose 300 mg now taking 75 mg reducing gradually
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Myasthenia gravis, Sexual dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Myasthenia gravis, Sexual dysfunction
Common treatments for Myasthenia Gravis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Myasthenia gravis symptoms:
Sexual Dysfunction related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Finger Hypoplasia
- Elevated Insulin Like Growth Factor I
- Skin Depigmentation