Would you have Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems) when you have Myasthenia gravis?
Summary: Sexual dysfunction is reported only by a few people with Myasthenia gravis.
We study people who have Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems) and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Sexual dysfunction >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Cellcept, Prednisolone, Azathioprine. (latest reports from 2,875 Myasthenia Gravis patients)
Sexual dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hair loss, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 32,124 Sexual dysfunction patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 1 people who has myasthenia gravis and Sexual Dysfunction is studied.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Sexual dysfunction * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Sexual dysfunction * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Sexual Dysfunction?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Sexual dysfunction
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Glimepiride for a 63-year old man with Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction, Loss Of Libido
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Cabergoline for a 62-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Prolactinoma. The patient has Muscle Weakness Aggravated, Erectile Dysfunction, Muscle Aches, Depression
- A study of side effects of Ranitidine for a 37-year old man with Heartburn - Chronic. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Ventolin for a 3-year old boy with E.e.s.. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a 19-year old boy with Bipolar 2, Adhd. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction
Recent Myasthenia Gravis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.