Would you have Skin rash (Rashes) when you have Myasthenia gravis?
Summary: Skin rash is found among people with Myasthenia gravis, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Osteoporosis, and take medication Mestinon.
We study 33 people who have Skin rash (Rashes) and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Skin rash >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Cellcept, Azathioprine, Imuran. (latest reports from 2,876 Myasthenia Gravis patients)
Skin rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 146,504 Skin rash patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 33 people who have myasthenia gravis and Skin Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||46.00%||54.00% |
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||8.51%||12.77%||12.77%||10.64%||2.13%||53.19% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (19 people, 57.58%)
- Gastritis (14 people, 42.42%)
- Bronchitis chronic (10 people, 30.30%)
- Diabetes mellitus (10 people, 30.30%)
- Gastric ulcer (10 people, 30.30%)
- Encephalitis (5 people, 15.15%)
- Contraception (4 people, 12.12%)
- Cholinesterase inhibition (4 people, 12.12%)
- Hiv infection (3 people, 9.09%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 6.06%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (26 people, 78.79%)
- Prednisone (14 people, 42.42%)
- Prednisolone (12 people, 36.36%)
- Prograf (11 people, 33.33%)
- Rocaltrol (10 people, 30.30%)
- Neoral (10 people, 30.30%)
- Zantac (10 people, 30.30%)
- Pyridostigmine bromide (9 people, 27.27%)
- Alendronate sodium (7 people, 21.21%)
- Fosamax (7 people, 21.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of myasthenia gravis and skin rash on
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Skin Rash?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Skin Rash and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Myasthenia Gravis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.