Home > Myasthenia gravis > Skin rash > Myasthenia gravis and Skin rash
Review: could Myasthenia gravis cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 1,250 people who have Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Skin rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Skin rash >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) (latest reports from 8,757 patients) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Cellcept, Prednisolone, Azathioprine.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,246 people who have myasthenia gravis are studied. Among them, 33 (2.65%) have Skin Rash.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||46.00%||54.00% |
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||8.70%||13.04%||13.04%||10.87%||2.17%||54.35% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (19 people, 57.58%)
- Gastritis (14 people, 42.42%)
- Bronchitis chronic (10 people, 30.30%)
- Diabetes mellitus (10 people, 30.30%)
- Gastric ulcer (10 people, 30.30%)
- Encephalitis (5 people, 15.15%)
- Contraception (4 people, 12.12%)
- Cholinesterase inhibition (4 people, 12.12%)
- Hiv infection (3 people, 9.09%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 6.06%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (26 people, 78.79%)
- Prednisone (14 people, 42.42%)
- Prednisolone (12 people, 36.36%)
- Prograf (11 people, 33.33%)
- Rocaltrol (10 people, 30.30%)
- Neoral (10 people, 30.30%)
- Zantac (10 people, 30.30%)
- Pyridostigmine bromide (9 people, 27.27%)
- Alendronate sodium (7 people, 21.21%)
- Fosamax (7 people, 21.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Skin Rash?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Skin Rash and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Also, have rash on the buttocks
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I have milia around my eyes and dark circles.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- How long does redness last after picato?
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
More questions for: Myasthenia gravis, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Prialt warning this drug is dangerous
THIS DRUG IS DANGEROUS, IT MADE MY NEUROPATHY WORSE. SEVERE HEADACHE, PAIN? HALLUCINATED , WAS HEARING SOUNDS IN MY HEAD. I WAS ON THIS DRUG FOR A FEW WEEKS AND HAVE HAD IT OFF FOR A WEEK NOW AND STILL HAVE SIDE EFFECTS. PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TRY THIS DRUG, I'M SCARED THE SIDE EFFECTS WONT G ...
More reviews for: Myasthenia gravis, Skin rash
Common treatments for Myasthenia Gravis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Myasthenia gravis symptoms:
Skin Rash related symptom studies:
- Skin Rash in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Skin Rash in Blood triglycerides increased (5,364 reports)
- Skin Rash in Depression (3,674 reports)
- Skin Rash in Hepatitis c (3,180 reports)
- Skin Rash in Hypertension (7,023 reports)
- Skin Rash in Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease (2,765 reports)
- Skin Rash in Ms (3,532 reports)
- Skin Rash in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Skin Rash in Pain (3,584 reports)
- Skin Rash in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,480 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28