Home > Myasthenia gravis > Vertigo > Myasthenia gravis and Vertigo
Review: could Myasthenia gravis cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 1,250 people who have Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Vertigo >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) (latest reports from 8,757 patients) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Cellcept, Prednisolone, Azathioprine.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,246 people who have myasthenia gravis are studied. Among them, 27 (2.17%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 11.11%)
- Migraine (2 people, 7.41%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 3.70%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 3.70%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 3.70%)
- Prostatitis (1 people, 3.70%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 3.70%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 3.70%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 3.70%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (10 people, 37.04%)
- Prednisone (6 people, 22.22%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 14.81%)
- Premarin (3 people, 11.11%)
- Prempro (3 people, 11.11%)
- Potassium chloride (3 people, 11.11%)
- Cellcept (3 people, 11.11%)
- Gabapentin (3 people, 11.11%)
- Provera (3 people, 11.11%)
- Combipatch (3 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Vertigo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Have had vertigo since I had shingles three months ago!
From this study (1 week ago):
I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know that this is something serious..I can feel it. I just have to get the Doctors, to find it...and fix whatever it is that is wrong.
I am trying to find what is the root cause of it all, then I might be able to find some relief.."Lord Willing". I have always been a driven individual and love life. I am a fighter and a survivor, so I will continue forward..until I find a way to the answer.
The pain level stays around 5 or 6 everyday and can be overwhelming at times, but I pray and I find relief for a moment..from The Lord. Grateful to be alive. Just want life to be normal again and to be able, to spend my time with my family that I have missed so much of.
Grace on Oct, 18, 2014:
Sounds like Lyme disease to me. It's in all 50 States.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Myasthenia gravis, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Myasthenia gravis, Vertigo
Common treatments for Myasthenia Gravis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Myasthenia gravis symptoms:
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,661 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypercholesterolaemia (5,498 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Vertigo in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,478 reports)
- Vertigo in Ra (4,263 reports)
- Vertigo in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Csf Polymorphonuclear Cell Count Increased
- Fontanelles Sunken
- Lochia Malodorous
- Respiratory Sighs
- Milfoil Millefeuille