Would you have Vertigo (Dizziness) when you have Myasthenia gravis?
Summary: Vertigo is found among people with Myasthenia gravis, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hormone replacement therapy, and take medication Mestinon.
We study 27 people who have Vertigo (Dizziness) and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis and Vertigo >>>
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Cellcept, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Azathioprine, Imuran. (latest reports from 2,876 Myasthenia Gravis patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 164,856 Vertigo patients)
On Mar, 26, 2015: 27 people who have myasthenia gravis and Vertigo are studied.
Gender of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have myasthenia gravis and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 11.11%)
- Migraine (2 people, 7.41%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 3.70%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 3.70%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 3.70%)
- Prostatitis (1 people, 3.70%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 3.70%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 3.70%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 3.70%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (10 people, 37.04%)
- Prednisone (6 people, 22.22%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 14.81%)
- Premarin (3 people, 11.11%)
- Prempro (3 people, 11.11%)
- Potassium chloride (3 people, 11.11%)
- Cellcept (3 people, 11.11%)
- Gabapentin (3 people, 11.11%)
- Provera (3 people, 11.11%)
- Combipatch (3 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of myasthenia gravis and vertigo on
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis and Vertigo?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Myasthenia gravis
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Lansoprazole for a 57-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased, Acid Reflux. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Headache, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Effient, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 55-year old man with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, In-stent Arterial Restenosis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Pulmicort Flexhaler, Proair Hfa, Mirena for a 35-year old woman with Asthma, Birth Control. The patient has Nipple Pain, Insomnia, Thirst, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Confusion, Muscle Aches, Headache, Dizziness, Nosebleed, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
Recent Myasthenia Gravis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.