Myasthenia gravis and Deafness - from FDA reports
Deafness is reported only by a few people with Myasthenia gravis. We study 1 people who have Deafness and Myasthenia gravis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
1 person who has Myasthenia Gravis and Deafness is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myasthenia Gravis and experience Deafness *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Myasthenia Gravis and experience Deafness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastritis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Bone Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tramadol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Humira (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dexilant (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atelvia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ambien (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Neck Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hair Loss (1 person, 100.00%)
- Haematoma (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ear Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Deafness and Myasthenia gravis?
- Check symptoms - is your deafness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeafness and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine bromide, Cellcept, Imuran (latest reports from 4,493 Myasthenia gravis patients)
Deafness has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 13,835 Deafness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Myasthenia gravisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DeafnessDeafness
Other conditions that could case DeafnessDeafness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have ocular MG. which only occurs occasionally about once a year which is effectively controlled by medication. I was diagnosed 8years ago. I am now 79 years old an have been experiencing accassional arrhythmia and I am wondering whether there could be a link . I take tablets for high blood ...
I am a 60 year old female who has recently suffered a sudden onset of hearing loss in my second ear. The first occurred about 15 years ago. It has already impacted me in my profession and already limited social life and paints a bleak picture for the future. Is it possible that my hearing loss ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just been put into hospital for observation as patient w new Dx of MG. Had the most excruciating gut pain that dropped me to the floor, then continued in waves every 5 min or so, for 45-60 secs. Went to ER w BP of 78/50. After EKG, gut CT, & blood work, everything is FINE except pancreas ...
Has anyone experienced permanent hearing loss after stopping Topiramate? Or did hearing restore? I only took the medication for about 45 days and reported to my Nuro within two weeks noticeable hearing issues. She dismissed me completely!!! I went to my family doc and to ENT as well. Anyone else ...
Hello I have had myasthenia gravis since I was hit by lightning in 1997 but I was not diagnosed the condition until 1999 shortly after I had a thymectomy done. I took mestinon for many years afterwards until the mestinon quit working. Ever sense the onset of myasthenia gravis I have had hot ...