Myasthenia gravis and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Myasthenia gravis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Mestinon and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Myasthenia gravis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 100 people who have Myasthenia gravis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 25, 2017
100 people who have Myasthenia Gravis and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myasthenia Gravis and experience Nausea *:
- female: 75.26 %
- male: 24.74 %
Age of people who have Myasthenia Gravis and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.52 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.55 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 12.12 %
- 50-59: 18.18 %
- 60+: 46.97 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (6 people, 6.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 6.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 6.00%)
- Depression (6 people, 6.00%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Mestinon (38 people, 38.00%)
- Pyridostigmine Bromide (14 people, 14.00%)
- Cellcept (9 people, 9.00%)
- Prednisone (8 people, 8.00%)
- Lasix (7 people, 7.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (40 people, 40.00%)
- Headache (37 people, 37.00%)
- Dizziness (21 people, 21.00%)
- Diarrhea (21 people, 21.00%)
- Weakness (19 people, 19.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Myasthenia gravis?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Myasthenia gravis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Myasthenia gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) can be treated by Mestinon, Prednisone, Pyridostigmine bromide, Cellcept, Imuran (latest reports from 4,493 Myasthenia gravis patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 473,248 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Myasthenia gravisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have ocular MG. which only occurs occasionally about once a year which is effectively controlled by medication. I was diagnosed 8years ago. I am now 79 years old an have been experiencing accassional arrhythmia and I am wondering whether there could be a link . I take tablets for high blood ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just been put into hospital for observation as patient w new Dx of MG. Had the most excruciating gut pain that dropped me to the floor, then continued in waves every 5 min or so, for 45-60 secs. Went to ER w BP of 78/50. After EKG, gut CT, & blood work, everything is FINE except pancreas ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
Hello I have had myasthenia gravis since I was hit by lightning in 1997 but I was not diagnosed the condition until 1999 shortly after I had a thymectomy done. I took mestinon for many years afterwards until the mestinon quit working. Ever sense the onset of myasthenia gravis I have had hot ...