Home > Myelodysplastic syndrome > Headache > Myelodysplastic syndrome and Headache
Review: could Myelodysplastic syndrome cause Headache?
We study 11,727 people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome from FDA and social media. Among them, 212 have Headache. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome and Headache >>>
Myelodysplastic syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged) (latest reports from 44,278 patients)
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,192,123 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 20, 2014: 11,727 people who have myelodysplastic syndrome are studied. Among them, 212 (1.81%) have Headache.
Gender of people who have myelodysplastic syndrome and experienced Headache * :
Age of people who have myelodysplastic syndrome and experienced Headache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Iron overload (41 people, 19.34%)
- Prophylaxis (20 people, 9.43%)
- Pain (10 people, 4.72%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 3.77%)
- Blood pressure (7 people, 3.30%)
- Nausea (7 people, 3.30%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 3.30%)
- Constipation (6 people, 2.83%)
- Vomiting (6 people, 2.83%)
- Cardiovascular disorder (6 people, 2.83%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Exjade (88 people, 41.51%)
- Aranesp (49 people, 23.11%)
- Revlimid (48 people, 22.64%)
- Aspirin (30 people, 14.15%)
- Folic acid (28 people, 13.21%)
- Neupogen (23 people, 10.85%)
- Fosamax (22 people, 10.38%)
- Vitamin d (21 people, 9.91%)
- Toprol-xl (19 people, 8.96%)
- Flomax (18 people, 8.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Headache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Headache and Myelodysplastic syndrome
- group for people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome
- group for people who have Headache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
Dizziness, balance, muscle weakness
From this study (5 days ago):
Er gave me Xanax I took those for two weeks, my ob gyn gave me citalopram at time depo shot was given. I took one Monday night and about an hour later I've been feeling like this ever since
From this study (7 days ago):
Been on period almost 2 weeks. Bleeding been normal. However yesterday cramps were intolerable. Had baby 5 months ago. Got implanon implanted at 6 weeks ck up. First time ive had problems. Started yesterday. Hurting, cant get enough water to drink. Headache will not go away. Feel hot then cold. Sleepy. Thanks for any input.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Myelodysplastic syndrome, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Myelodysplastic syndrome, Headache
Common treatments for Myelodysplastic Syndrome and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Myelodysplastic syndrome symptoms:
Headache related symptom studies:
- Headache in Blood cholesterol abnormal (4,797 reports)
- Headache in Blood pressure (7,765 reports)
- Headache in Contraception (3,739 reports)
- Headache in Depression (7,690 reports)
- Headache in Hypertension (8,359 reports)
- Headache in Ms (11,324 reports)
- Headache in Osteoporosis (5,692 reports)
- Headache in Pain - head (4,004 reports)
- Headache in Pain (5,146 reports)
- Headache in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,971 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.