Home > Myelodysplastic syndrome > Headache > Myelodysplastic syndrome and Headache
Review: could Myelodysplastic syndrome cause Headache?
We study 11,728 people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome from FDA and social media. Among them, 212 have Headache. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome and Headache >>>
Myelodysplastic syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged) (latest reports from 44,282 patients)
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 11,728 people who have myelodysplastic syndrome are studied. Among them, 212 (1.81%) have Headache.
Gender of people who have myelodysplastic syndrome and experienced Headache * :
Age of people who have myelodysplastic syndrome and experienced Headache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Iron overload (41 people, 19.34%)
- Prophylaxis (20 people, 9.43%)
- Pain (10 people, 4.72%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 3.77%)
- Blood pressure (7 people, 3.30%)
- Nausea (7 people, 3.30%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 3.30%)
- Constipation (6 people, 2.83%)
- Vomiting (6 people, 2.83%)
- Cardiovascular disorder (6 people, 2.83%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Exjade (88 people, 41.51%)
- Aranesp (49 people, 23.11%)
- Revlimid (48 people, 22.64%)
- Aspirin (30 people, 14.15%)
- Folic acid (28 people, 13.21%)
- Neupogen (23 people, 10.85%)
- Fosamax (22 people, 10.38%)
- Vitamin d (21 people, 9.91%)
- Toprol-xl (19 people, 8.96%)
- Flomax (18 people, 8.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Headache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Headache and Myelodysplastic syndrome
- support group for people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome
- support group for people who have Headache
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
More questions for: Myelodysplastic syndrome, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Myelodysplastic syndrome, Headache
Common treatments for Myelodysplastic Syndrome and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Myelodysplastic syndrome symptoms:
Headache related symptom studies:
- Headache in Blood pressure (7,765 reports)
- Headache in Contraception (3,739 reports)
- Headache in Depression (7,698 reports)
- Headache in Hypercholesterolemia (4,800 reports)
- Headache in Hypertension (8,435 reports)
- Headache in Ms (11,349 reports)
- Headache in Osteoporosis (5,728 reports)
- Headache in Pain (5,186 reports)
- Headache in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,046 reports)
- Headache in Tobacco abuse (3,361 reports)
Related drug studies for: Myelodysplastic syndrome, Headache
Recent Myelodysplastic Syndrome related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Myelodysplastic syndrome, Headache
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis