Would you have Dementia when you have Narcolepsy?
Summary: Dementia is reported only by a few people with Narcolepsy.
We study 2 people who have Dementia and Narcolepsy from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Narcolepsy and Dementia >>>
Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Xyrem, Modafinil, Ritalin, Dexedrine. (latest reports from 4,425 Narcolepsy patients)
Dementia (madness) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 12,434 Dementia patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 2 people who have narcolepsy and Dementia are studied.
Gender of people who have narcolepsy and experienced Dementia * :
Age of people who have narcolepsy and experienced Dementia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hyperthyroidism (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zolpidem (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ritalin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcolepsy and Dementia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Dementia and Narcolepsy
- support group for people who have Narcolepsy
- support group for people who have Dementia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Klonopin, Prozac, Morphine Sulfate, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Narcolepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Pain. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Doxepin Hydrochloride for a 45-year old woman with Sleepy. The patient has Dementia
- A study of drug interactions between Loestrin Fe 1/20, Xyrem, Nuvigil for a 39-year old woman with Birth Control, Narcolepsy. The patient has Bruxism
- A study of side effects of Nubain for a 38-year old woman with Narcolepsy.
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Narcolepsy. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Migraine, Pain - Neck, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Recent Narcolepsy related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.