Narcolepsy and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Narcolepsy, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Xyrem and have Cataplexy. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Narcolepsy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 762 people who have Narcolepsy from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
762 people who have Narcolepsy and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Narcolepsy and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 78.7 %
- male: 21.3 %
Age of people who have Narcolepsy and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.09 %
- 20-29: 12.27 %
- 30-39: 21.76 %
- 40-49: 25.93 %
- 50-59: 20.14 %
- 60+: 14.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Cataplexy (280 people, 36.75%)
- Drowsiness (49 people, 6.43%)
- Stress And Anxiety (40 people, 5.25%)
- Depression (37 people, 4.86%)
- Hypersensitivity (33 people, 4.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (659 people, 86.48%)
- Nuvigil (148 people, 19.42%)
- Adderall (142 people, 18.64%)
- Provigil (119 people, 15.62%)
- Cymbalta (83 people, 10.89%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (93 people, 12.20%)
- Nausea (92 people, 12.07%)
- Stress And Anxiety (91 people, 11.94%)
- Insomnia (83 people, 10.89%)
- Headache (80 people, 10.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Narcolepsy?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Xyrem, Modafinil, Ritalin (latest reports from 34,403 Narcolepsy patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).