Home > Nausea and vomiting > Spinal compression fracture > Nausea and vomiting and Spinal compression fracture
Would you have Spinal compression fracture when you have Nausea and vomiting?
We study 4 people who have Spinal compression fracture and Nausea and vomiting from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Nausea and vomiting and Spinal compression fracture >>>
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,069,616 patients) can be treated by Zofran, Phenergan, Zofran Odt, Omeprazole, Ondansetron, Promethazine Hydrochloride.
Spinal compression fracture
Spinal compression fracture (fracture due to spinal compression on bone) (latest reports from 43,989 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 4 people who have nausea and vomiting and Spinal Compression Fracture are studied.
Gender of people who have nausea and vomiting and experienced Spinal compression fracture * :
|Spinal compression fracture||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have nausea and vomiting and experienced Spinal compression fracture * :
|Spinal compression fracture||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Vomiting (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Analgesic effect (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Compression fracture (1 people, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 25.00%)
- Breakthrough pain (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Carbocaine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fentanyl (2 people, 50.00%)
- Zantac (2 people, 50.00%)
- Decadron (2 people, 50.00%)
- Halcion (2 people, 50.00%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pamidronate disodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ketoprofen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Tramadol (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting and Spinal Compression Fracture?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Spinal Compression Fracture and Nausea and vomiting
- support group for people who have Nausea and vomiting
- support group for people who have Spinal Compression Fracture
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is vomiting all liquids common while taking morphine
(Asked by a 29 year old man who has Vomiting, and takes Morphine)
I Recently started taking 6mg of Hydro-Morphine per day for pain. Every time i take the drug i vomit up any liquids I drink. i fell just fine without anything in my stomach but as soon as i eat or drink I instantly become nauseated and vomit everything. It is hard not to drink because the drug is ma ...
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, and takes Phenergan)
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Vomiting, Nausea, and takes Lamictal)
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- What to do when one take 20 dose of propranolol 40mg?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vomiting, and takes Propranolol Hydrochloride)
a normal person take 20 doses of propranolol 40 mg at a single time. now vomiting and dizziness are the conditions
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Weight Loss, Stomach Pain, Vomiting, Nausea, , and takes Methotrexate)
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
More questions for: Nausea and vomiting, Spinal compression fracture
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, and takes Savella)
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Stomach Upset, Smell - Impaired, and takes Farxiga)
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
(Posted by a 63 year old man who has Nausea And Vomiting, Loose Stools, Stomach Pain, and takes Fenofibrate)
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Vomiting, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Biotin, Buspirone Hydrochloride)
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Nausea and vomiting, Spinal compression fracture
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes, Pain
Comments: Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the ...
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Zofran, Dilaudid, Zomig, Zanaflex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Topamax, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Armour Thyroid for a patient with Nausea And Vomiting, Pain Management, Complicated Migraine, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Migraine Prophylaxis, Stress And Anxiety, Hashimoto's Disease. The patient has Hair Loss, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia - Hemolytic, Rash Macular, Weight Decreased, Abdominal Distension, Fecal Incontinence, Bile Duct Pressure Increased, Muscle Aches, Muscle Twitching, Numbness And Tingling, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Tachycardia Irregular, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Abdominal Neoplasm, Bone And Joint Pain, Pain Exacerbated, Migraine
Comments: Have constant pain in knees, feet, toes, hands, arms, neck and back. Cannot sleep because I wake up constantly with shooting pain in neck, feet, knees, including tingles and numbness. Left side is worse; includes some drooling and paralysis at times. History of colitis and recent IPIN neiplasms f ...
- A study of drug interactions between Actemra, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Topiramate - 50MG, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 20MG, Simvastatin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fluconazole, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride - EQ 10MG BASE, Hydrochlorothiazide, Spironolactone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Metformin Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Alendronate Sodium, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Pilocarpine Hydrochloride, Sumatriptan Succinate, Imitrex Statdose, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, CoQ-10, Krill Oil, Latanoprost for a patient with Giant Cell Arteritis, Nausea And Vomiting, Migraine Prophylaxis, Essential Tremor, High Blood Cholesterol, Moderate Pain, Severe Pain From Kidney Stones, Major Depression, Candidiasis, Pitting Oedema, Insomnia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Osteoporosis Prophylaxis, Chronic Gastritis, Stroke Prophalaxis, Dry Mouth, Migraine, Intractable Migraine, Ehlers-danlos Syndrome Type 3, Gca And Eds And Chiari (post Surgery), Glaucoma Suspect/high Intra-occular Pressure. The patient has Tocilizumab And Simvistatin
Comments: Giant cell arteritis means I must take prednisone. Prednisone has caused other diseases which then have to be treated, and I already had migraines, kidney stones, asthma, dishydrotic eczema, essential tremor, Ehlers-danlos Syndrome, etc.
During the middle of all this they discovered Chiari (many sy ...
More related studies for: Nausea and vomiting, Spinal compression fracture
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.