Would you have Spinal compression fracture when you have Nausea and vomiting?
Summary: Spinal compression fracture is reported only by a few people with Nausea and vomiting.
We study 4 people who have Spinal compression fracture and Nausea and vomiting from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Nausea and vomiting and Spinal compression fracture >>>
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting can be treated by Zofran, Phenergan, Omeprazole, Ondansetron, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Zofran Odt. (latest reports from 142,475 Nausea And Vomiting patients)
Spinal compression fracture
Spinal compression fracture (fracture due to spinal compression on bone) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 4,520 Spinal compression fracture patients)
On Feb, 6, 2015: 4 people who have nausea and vomiting and Spinal Compression Fracture are studied.
Gender of people who have nausea and vomiting and experienced Spinal compression fracture * :
|Spinal compression fracture||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have nausea and vomiting and experienced Spinal compression fracture * :
|Spinal compression fracture||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Vomiting (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Analgesic effect (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Compression fracture (1 people, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 25.00%)
- Breakthrough pain (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Carbocaine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fentanyl (2 people, 50.00%)
- Zantac (2 people, 50.00%)
- Decadron (2 people, 50.00%)
- Halcion (2 people, 50.00%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pamidronate disodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ketoprofen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Tramadol (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting and Spinal Compression Fracture?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Spinal Compression Fracture and Nausea and vomiting
- support group for people who have Nausea and vomiting
- support group for people who have Spinal Compression Fracture
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 31-year old woman with Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Placenta Abruptio
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Paracetamol, Vitamin D, Omeprazole, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Codeine, Naproxen, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 44-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Upset Stomach, Acne Rosacea, Anxiety. The patient has Anhedonia
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Excedrin, Promethazine, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Rizatriptan Benzoate, Flonase, Omeprazole, Atenolol, Estradiol, Acyclovir, Methocarbamol, Ritalin, Clonazepam, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 50-year old woman with Allergies, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Bipolar Disorder, Migraine - Classic, Allergic Sinusitis, Gerd, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Herpes Virus Infection, Muscle Spasms, Add, Depression. The patient has Bipolar Disorder, Multiple Allergies, Migraine, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Nausea And Vomiting, Muscle Spasms, Rage, Add, Allergic Sinusitis, Genital Herpes, Panic Disorder, Mood Swings, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Zoloft, Tegretol for a 32-year old woman with Nausea And Vomiting, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Constipation, Diarrhea, Distended Abdomen, Bloating, Nausea, Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals
Recent Nausea And Vomiting related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.