Home > Nausea and vomiting > Spinal compression fracture > Nausea and vomiting and Spinal compression fracture
Review: could Nausea and vomiting cause Spinal compression fracture?
We study 4,496 people who have Nausea and vomiting from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Spinal compression fracture. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Nausea and vomiting and Spinal compression fracture >>>
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,062,302 patients) can be treated by Phenergan, Zofran, Omeprazole, Ondansetron, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Zofran Odt.
Spinal compression fracture
Spinal compression fracture (fracture due to spinal compression on bone) (latest reports from 43,970 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 4,496 people who have nausea and vomiting are studied. Among them, 4 (0.09%) have Spinal Compression Fracture.
Gender of people who have nausea and vomiting and experienced Spinal compression fracture * :
|Spinal compression fracture||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have nausea and vomiting and experienced Spinal compression fracture * :
|Spinal compression fracture||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||200.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Vomiting (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Analgesic effect (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Compression fracture (1 people, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 25.00%)
- Breakthrough pain (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Carbocaine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fentanyl (2 people, 50.00%)
- Zantac (2 people, 50.00%)
- Decadron (2 people, 50.00%)
- Halcion (2 people, 50.00%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pamidronate disodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ketoprofen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Tramadol (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting and Spinal Compression Fracture?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Spinal Compression Fracture and Nausea and vomiting
- support group for people who have Nausea and vomiting
- support group for people who have Spinal Compression Fracture
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Was diagnosed with MRSA following neck surgery. I had been on vancomycin 2g twice a day via IV. My trough levels were not reaching "therapeutic" levels so I was switched to Bactrim DS in late July. Wound is still open and painful. About three days ago I noticed blisters on my chest. I had shingles two years ago and these blisters I have now are painfully similar. I'm very concerned that I have shingles again and want to know what impact having MRSA will have on shingles.
From this study (3 months ago):
I'm tired, I have pain in the joints, I'm always nauseous, I'm always cold
From this study (3 months ago):
Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the back of the kitchen the dishes started to shift weight and this caused the pan to shift and I found my whole body swinging with the pan/dishes. The pan/dishes and my upper body all swung to the right and into a solid steel door frame. This ended up crushing my hand, wrist, arm, and fingers and bus pan filled with about 60 lbs of wet dirty dishes between the mental frame connected to the wall/door. I remember trying not to drop the dishes and screaming as quietly as I could so that the customers would not walk out... I was given ice and taken to the closest ER for evaluation. I did notice since starting the Lorazepam 24 hours ago that I have to get up every hour to 2 hours to empty my bladder. I did have a Pelvic Sling placed and had to have it cut and partly removed due to noting being able to urinate on my own at all.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nausea and vomiting, Spinal compression fracture
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Nausea and vomiting, Spinal compression fracture
Common treatments for Nausea And Vomiting and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Nausea and vomiting symptoms:
Spinal Compression Fracture related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastrointestinal Disease
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal