Review: could Nausea post chemotherapy cause Chest tightness or pressure (Chest pain)?
We study 76 people who have Nausea post chemotherapy from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Nausea post chemotherapy
Nausea post chemotherapy (urge to vomit after the cancer medicine) (latest reports from 75 patients) can be treated by Zofran.
Chest tightness or pressure
Chest tightness or pressure (latest reports from 929,156 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Nausea Post Chemotherapy and Chest Tightness Or Pressure?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nausea post chemotherapy
- support group for people who have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Nausea post chemotherapy, Chest tightness or pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Nausea post chemotherapy, Chest tightness or pressure
Common treatments for Nausea Post Chemotherapy and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Nausea post chemotherapy symptoms:
Chest Tightness Or Pressure related symptom studies:
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Asthma (3,122 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Blood cholesterol abnormal (3,783 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Blood pressure (6,502 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Depression (3,528 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Diabetes mellitus (2,766 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Hypertension (6,991 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Ms (4,192 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Osteoporosis (4,635 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Pain (4,389 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,899 reports)
Related drug studies for: Nausea post chemotherapy, Chest tightness or pressure
Recent Nausea Post Chemotherapy related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Nausea post chemotherapy, Chest tightness or pressure
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.