Nausea and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Nausea, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zofran and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Nausea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,864 people who have Nausea from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
1,864 people who have Nausea and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nausea and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 77.81 %
- male: 22.19 %
Age of people who have Nausea and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.2 %
- 2-9: 0.2 %
- 10-19: 4.97 %
- 20-29: 12.95 %
- 30-39: 13.73 %
- 40-49: 17.85 %
- 50-59: 22.37 %
- 60+: 27.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (352 people, 18.88%)
- Stress And Anxiety (337 people, 18.08%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (262 people, 14.06%)
- High Blood Pressure (214 people, 11.48%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (210 people, 11.27%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zofran (536 people, 28.76%)
- Phenergan (293 people, 15.72%)
- Nexium (236 people, 12.66%)
- Yaz (212 people, 11.37%)
- Ondansetron (212 people, 11.37%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (441 people, 23.66%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (389 people, 20.87%)
- Fatigue (356 people, 19.10%)
- Injury (308 people, 16.52%)
- Breathing Difficulty (279 people, 14.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Nausea?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Nausea from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) can be treated by Zofran, Phenergan, Promethazine, Ondansetron, Zofran odt (latest reports from 473,261 Nausea patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,241 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Nauseaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I just found out a few weeks ago, that I have severe chronic interstitial lung diasese. Peter to that, for months I was nauseous , super tired & glued to my bed. Well the nausea has got worst & I need someone's help. Thanks Don
Only took ventilin for two days and spent evening of 2nd day and full 3rd day lying down with nausea... luckily I only needed for viral recovery. Must use something else if i ever have to use again...