Would you have Babesiosis when you have Neck pain?
Summary: there is no Babesiosis reported by people with Neck pain yet.
We study people who have Babesiosis and Neck pain from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Neck pain and Babesiosis >>>
Neck pain can be treated by Ibuprofen, Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Percocet, Skelaxin. (latest reports from 24,475 Neck Pain patients)
Babesiosis (malaria-like parasitic disease caused by infection with babesia) has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, neuralgia, restless leg syndrome, peripheral neuropathy. (latest reports from 117 Babesiosis patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Neck Pain and Babesiosis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Neck pain
- support group for people who have Babesiosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Co-codamol for a 29-year old woman with Neck Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Norflex, Asacol for a 32-year old woman with Pain - Neck, Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Chloride, Tylenol, Magnesium Glycinate, Flaxseed Oil, Zyrtec, Flonase, Prilosec, Restasis, Synthroid, Valium for a 59-year old woman with Enzyme Supplementation, Neck Pain, Migraine Without Aura, Dry Eye, Nasal Congestion, Gastric Ph Decreased, Thyroidectomy, Vertigo. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Zorvolex, Tramadol, Methylprednisolone for a 37-year old man with Inflammatory Pain, Neck Pain. The patient has Blurred Vision, Itching
Recent Neck Pain related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.