Neck pain and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Neck pain, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Lyrica and have Back pain. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Neck pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 480 people who have Neck pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
480 people who have Neck Pain and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neck Pain and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 67.3 %
- male: 32.7 %
Age of people who have Neck Pain and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.26 %
- 10-19: 1.55 %
- 20-29: 3.89 %
- 30-39: 12.69 %
- 40-49: 23.32 %
- 50-59: 31.35 %
- 60+: 26.94 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Back Pain (144 people, 30.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (55 people, 11.46%)
- Depression (47 people, 9.79%)
- Stress And Anxiety (42 people, 8.75%)
- High Blood Pressure (38 people, 7.92%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (120 people, 25.00%)
- Oxycontin (42 people, 8.75%)
- Percocet (38 people, 7.92%)
- Cymbalta (31 people, 6.46%)
- Celebrex (27 people, 5.62%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (71 people, 14.79%)
- Drug Ineffective (70 people, 14.58%)
- Stress And Anxiety (69 people, 14.37%)
- Malaise (69 people, 14.37%)
- Headache (68 people, 14.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Neck pain?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Neck pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Neck pain can be treated by Ibuprofen, Flexeril, Gabapentin, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Methocarbamol (latest reports from 41,774 Neck pain patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,241 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Neck paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Been taking livalo for about 7 weeks. I recently developed neck pain that doesn't go away, I even change pillows thinking it was that .please help me resove problem I was so happy with livalo because it didn't cause me leg cramps or memory loss like the other statins I tried before .
I have sacroiliac joint pain and need fusion. I need surgery on my cervical spine. I take 360mg t0 372mg per day. I want to know after taking the morphine for over 5 years does it cause permanent tissue damage? Thank you
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I have taken coreg about a year...on lowest dose It still kept my heart rate in 50s my cervical ,shoulder and head pain increased to unbearable. I went into Afib with rate regulater my heart rate was way too low and I quit taking it..my neck is better and getting better every day
Had terrible neck pain from valsartan. Took it for only 1 month and it is taking 2 months for the pain and stiffness to subside. Am still dealing with some pain and stiffness but it seems to be a little better each day.