Neoplasm malignant and Neuropathy peripheral - from FDA reports
Neuropathy peripheral is found among people with Neoplasm malignant, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Neuropathy peripheral with Neoplasm malignant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 239 people who have Neoplasm malignant from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 24, 2017
239 people who have Neoplasm Malignant and Neuropathy Peripheral are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neoplasm Malignant and experience Neuropathy Peripheral *:
- female: 77.23 %
- male: 22.77 %
Age of people who have Neoplasm Malignant and experience Neuropathy Peripheral *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.57 %
- 10-19: 1.14 %
- 20-29: 0.57 %
- 30-39: 1.14 %
- 40-49: 9.66 %
- 50-59: 41.48 %
- 60+: 45.45 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (30 people, 12.55%)
- Depression (26 people, 10.88%)
- Multiple Myeloma (25 people, 10.46%)
- Breast Cancer (23 people, 9.62%)
- Preventive Health Care (20 people, 8.37%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (137 people, 57.32%)
- Decadron (81 people, 33.89%)
- Ambien (70 people, 29.29%)
- Zofran (69 people, 28.87%)
- Aredia (67 people, 28.03%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (127 people, 53.14%)
- Pain (122 people, 51.05%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (103 people, 43.10%)
- Anaemia (103 people, 43.10%)
- Bone Disorder (102 people, 42.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy peripheral and Neoplasm malignant?
- Check symptoms - is your neuropathy peripheral caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Neoplasm malignant (cancer tumour) (latest reports from 35,944 Neoplasm malignant patients)
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 54,036 Neuropathy peripheral patients).
Browse all symptoms of Neoplasm malignanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Neuropathy peripheralNeuropathy peripheral
Other conditions that could case Neuropathy peripheralNeuropathy peripheral
Can you answer these questions?
I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Was given 60mg Methadone in 2006 by pain management due to eventual tolerance to pain meds. Within two years I voluntarily wanted the dose lowered to 40mg a day going to 20 mg within several years once I discovered the $40,000 spent on straightening my teeth along with surgeries to correct my ...
Help. I've been taking exemestane for 3 months & before that I took anastrozole, both with serious side effects. I never had neuropathy before, now it is unbearable & I'm in extreme pain. I have diabetes & gained weight during chemo & more since then. I have tried to lose weight & my weight ...