Would you have Skin rash (Rashes) when you have Nerve compression?
Summary: Skin rash is found among people with Nerve compression, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Oxycontin.
We study 19 people who have Skin rash (Rashes) and Nerve compression from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Nerve compression and Skin rash >>>
Nerve compression can be treated by Gabapentin, Neurontin, Lyrica. (latest reports from 3,133 Nerve Compression patients)
Skin rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 146,504 Skin rash patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 19 people who have nerve compression and Skin Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have nerve compression and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||90.48%||9.52% |
Age of people who have nerve compression and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.56%||5.56%||11.11%||61.11%||16.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (11 people, 57.89%)
- Pain in jaw (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer recurrent (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer (10 people, 52.63%)
- Glucose tolerance impaired (1 people, 5.26%)
- Intervertebral disc disorder (1 people, 5.26%)
- Blood cholesterol (1 people, 5.26%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 5.26%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 5.26%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Oxycontin (11 people, 57.89%)
- Neurontin (11 people, 57.89%)
- Xanax (11 people, 57.89%)
- Zyrtec (10 people, 52.63%)
- Clonazepam (10 people, 52.63%)
- Miacalcin (10 people, 52.63%)
- Flagyl (10 people, 52.63%)
- Ativan (10 people, 52.63%)
- Aromasin (10 people, 52.63%)
- Zometa (10 people, 52.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nerve Compression and Skin Rash?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Skin Rash and Nerve compression
- support group for people who have Nerve compression
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Nerve Compression related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.