Home > Nerve compression > Skin rash > Nerve compression and Skin rash
Would you have Skin rash (Rashes) when you have Nerve compression?
Summary: Skin rash is found among people with Nerve compression, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Anxiety, and take medication Oxycontin.
We study 19 people who have Skin rash (Rashes) and Nerve compression from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Nerve compression and Skin rash >>>
Nerve compression (latest reports from 15,389 patients) can be treated by Gabapentin, Neurontin, Lyrica.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 976,061 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 466 people who have nerve compression are studied. Among them, 19 (4.08%) have Skin Rash.
Gender of people who have nerve compression and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||90.48%||9.52% |
Age of people who have nerve compression and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||5.88%||11.76%||64.71%||17.65% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (11 people, 57.89%)
- Pain in jaw (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer recurrent (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer (10 people, 52.63%)
- Glucose tolerance impaired (1 people, 5.26%)
- Intervertebral disc disorder (1 people, 5.26%)
- Blood cholesterol (1 people, 5.26%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 5.26%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 5.26%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Oxycontin (11 people, 57.89%)
- Neurontin (11 people, 57.89%)
- Xanax (11 people, 57.89%)
- Zyrtec (10 people, 52.63%)
- Clonazepam (10 people, 52.63%)
- Miacalcin (10 people, 52.63%)
- Flagyl (10 people, 52.63%)
- Ativan (10 people, 52.63%)
- Aromasin (10 people, 52.63%)
- Zometa (10 people, 52.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nerve Compression and Skin Rash?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Skin Rash and Nerve compression
- support group for people who have Nerve compression
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long does redness last after picato?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Picato)
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Rashes, and takes Coartem)
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Skin Rash)
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- Can high dose of neurontin cause skin rash on face?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Skin Rash, and takes Neurontin)
Have been Taking 3000 mg Neurontin per day for migraine treatment for aprox 3 months and have recently developed unexplained rash on face.
- How do make a toradol induced skin rash go away?
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Bumps Like Mosquito Bites Including Itch, Skin Rash, and takes Toradol)
The bumps started hours after the Toradol shot, and have been getting worse for several days. What is the remedy? Permanent effects? Length of time until cure?
More questions for: Nerve compression, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Nerve compression, Skin rash
More related studies for: Nerve compression, Skin rash
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Maxalt and Hair Loss
- Myrbetriq and Hyponatraemia
- Muscle Weakness and Finasteride
- Zopiclone and Cocaine Abuse
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (19 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (14 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (18 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (22 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a 44-year old man who has Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner (36 minutes ago)
- Maxalt for a 46-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic (53 minutes ago)
- Suboxone, Testosterone for a 40-year old man who has Pain - Bones, Hypogonadism Male (1 hour ago)
- Viibryd, Sucralfate, Pantoprazole, Nifedipine, Plavix, Synthroid for a 58-year old woman who has Depression, GERD, High Blood Pressure, Arterial Thrombosis Limb, Hypothyroidism (1 hour ago)
- Aspirin for a 47-year old man who has Headache (1 hour ago)