Home > Nerve compression > Skin rash > Nerve compression and Skin rash
Review: could Nerve compression cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 466 people who have Nerve compression from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Skin rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Nerve compression and Skin rash >>>
Nerve compression (latest reports from 15,387 patients) can be treated by Gabapentin, Neurontin, Lyrica.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 466 people who have nerve compression are studied. Among them, 19 (4.08%) have Skin Rash.
Gender of people who have nerve compression and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||90.48%||9.52% |
Age of people who have nerve compression and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||5.88%||11.76%||64.71%||17.65% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (11 people, 57.89%)
- Pain in jaw (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer recurrent (10 people, 52.63%)
- Breast cancer (10 people, 52.63%)
- Glucose tolerance impaired (1 people, 5.26%)
- Intervertebral disc disorder (1 people, 5.26%)
- Blood cholesterol (1 people, 5.26%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 5.26%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 5.26%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Oxycontin (11 people, 57.89%)
- Neurontin (11 people, 57.89%)
- Xanax (11 people, 57.89%)
- Zyrtec (10 people, 52.63%)
- Clonazepam (10 people, 52.63%)
- Miacalcin (10 people, 52.63%)
- Flagyl (10 people, 52.63%)
- Ativan (10 people, 52.63%)
- Aromasin (10 people, 52.63%)
- Zometa (10 people, 52.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nerve Compression and Skin Rash?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Skin Rash and Nerve compression
- support group for people who have Nerve compression
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
Also, have rash on the buttocks
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I have milia around my eyes and dark circles.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nerve compression, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Nerve compression, Skin rash
Common treatments for Nerve Compression and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Nerve compression symptoms:
Skin Rash related symptom studies:
- Skin Rash in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Skin Rash in Depression (3,669 reports)
- Skin Rash in Hepatitis c (3,180 reports)
- Skin Rash in High blood cholesterol (5,364 reports)
- Skin Rash in Hypertension (7,023 reports)
- Skin Rash in Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease (2,765 reports)
- Skin Rash in Ms (3,532 reports)
- Skin Rash in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Skin Rash in Pain (3,632 reports)
- Skin Rash in Ra (7,480 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Effexor, Glipizide, Suboxone, Ritalin for a 62-year old man who has Depression, Diabetes, Addiction, ADD (13 minutes ago)
- Albuterol, Singulair, Prilosec, Clonidine, Florinef for a 16-year old boy who has Asthma, Stuffy Nose, Acid Reflux, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (1 hour ago)
- Qsymia for a 35-year old woman who has Obesity (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Epilepsy and Hives
- Phentermine and Synthroid
- Hypothyroidism and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
Recent user comments
- "Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and ... " (15 minutes ago)
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (3 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (4 hours ago)
- Nature's Viagra
- Ambien Cr