Would you have Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling) when you have Nerve root compression?
Summary: there is no Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema reported by people with Nerve root compression yet.
We study people who have Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling) and Nerve root compression from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Nerve root compression and Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema >>>
Nerve root compression
Nerve root compression can be treated by Lyrica, Gabapentin. (latest reports from 402 Nerve Root Compression patients)
Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema
Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (severe swelling can cause permanent damage to nerves, resulting in peripheral neuropathy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 1,420 Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Nerve Root Compression and Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Nerve root compression
- support group for people who have Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Iron Dextran, B-12, Calcium Citrate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Invega, Lamictal for a 46-year old woman with Protein Malnutrition, Cystic Acne, Overactive Bladder, Bipolar 2. The patient has Musculoskeletal Pain, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Musculoskeletal Stiffness
- A study of side effects of Rogaine for a 39-year old woman with Hair Loss. The patient has Ankle Swelling
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 29-year old woman with Swelling. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Verapamil Hcl, Carbamazepine for a 68-year old man with Cluster Headaches, Cluster Headache And Hypertension. The patient has Difficulty Problem Solving, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 40-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Depression. The patient has Open Wound, Rash, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Recent Nerve Root Compression related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.