Would you have Uterine prolapse when you have Neuropathy peripheral?
Summary: there is no Uterine prolapse reported by people with Neuropathy peripheral yet.
We study people who have Uterine prolapse and Neuropathy peripheral from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Neuropathy peripheral and Uterine prolapse >>>
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 27,677 Neuropathy Peripheral patients)
Uterine prolapse has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, breast cancer. (latest reports from 752 Uterine prolapse patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral and Uterine Prolapse?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Neuropathy peripheral
- support group for people who have Uterine Prolapse
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 71-year old man with Neuropathy Peripheral. The patient has Sudden Hearing Loss
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 55-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Uterine Prolapse
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Xanax, Paxil, Simvastatin, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Neurontin, Lisinopril for a 55-year old man with Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, Neuropathy Peripheral, Neuropathy, Hypertension.
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Alendronate Sodium, Flax Oil, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Cosopt, Calcium, Simvastatin, Carvedilol, Benazepril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Nicardipine Hydrochloride for a 80-year old woman with Neuropathy Peripheral, Osteoporosis Post-menopausal, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Ace Levels, Glaucoma, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain, Tingleing In Right Foot
- A study of drug interactions between Terazosin Hydrochloride, Cialis, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B12, Dexilant, Coreg for a 75-year old man with BPH, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Neuropathy Peripheral, Help With Neuropathy, Gerd, Hypertension. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral, Lack Of Coordination
Recent Neuropathy Peripheral related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Insulin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Emsam, Oxycontin, Valproic Acid for a 58-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Duragesic-100, Ms Contin for a 67-year old woman who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Lyrica, Gabapentin for a 56-year old woman who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Lyrica, Diazepam, Relpax, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxcarbazepine for a 70-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.